Recently, the much-awaited mother of all secrets got revealed in the form of a new range of permanent hair colour from the house of BBLUNT. The revelation of BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour was done by the hands of none other than the stunning Kareena Kapoor.
This newly launched revolutionary at-home hair colour has been doing the rounds on the internet with everybody trying to get their hands on it. It’s different, unlike the ones currently in the market. For the 1st time ever, there’s a 3rd addition to the mixture that needs to be applied. The Shine Tonic that’s enriched with Silk Proteins, it gives an extra ordinary shine that’s unmatched by any other hair colour!
For the price of Rs.199 and available in 7 shades, this is a must try!
In this post, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about the new permanent hair colour by BBLUNT and other essential things you need to keep in mind before you start colouring your hair at home.
BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour is a 3-part hair colour that gives you salon like gorgeous hair at home. There’s 5 things in the box!
The box comes with the following contents:
1. Salon Secret Colourant: 1 Tube of Crème colourant 50 gm.
2. Salon Secret Developer: 1 Tube of Developer 50 gms
3. Shine Tonic: 1 Tube of Shine Tonic 8 ml
4. Gloves: 1 Pair of disposable gloves
5. Easy Instructions for Usage: 1 Instruction leaflet.
The unique 3rd element in this box, besides the regular colourant and developer, called the Shine Tonic is something that’s never been heard of before in the market of permanent hair colour in India. This Shine Tonic is the brainchild of Adhuna Bhabani who, through her experience of over 20 years in Bollywood and styling in the industry, created what was missing in hair colour all these years! The epic shine.
Other key features of the product are:
• Contains no ammonia which minimizes damage to the hair
•The rich crème colour provides 100% grey coverage.
• Lasts upto 8 weeks long
• Enriched with Silk Proteins making your hair smooth after colouring
• Comes in 7 blockbuster shades especially designed to compliment all types of Indian skin tones.
Black – NATURAL BLACK 1
Chocolate – DARK BROWN 3
Blueberry – BLUE BLACK 2.10
Honey – LIGHT GOLDEN BROWN 5.32
Wine – DEEP BURGUNDY 4.20
Mahogany – REDDISH BROWN 4.56
Coffee – NATURAL BROWN 4.31
Before we go to the application bit, you need to do a skin hyper sensitivity test 48 hours before the application, even if you used a hair colour before, to make sure your skin is not reactive or allergic to the product. You may also need more than 1 box, depending on the length and volume of hair.
Here’s how to correctly use the BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour –
1. Unbox and take all the contents out and put on the gloves provided in the box
2. Grab a non-metallic mixing bowl and a tinting brush which is easily available
3. If you’re going for global coverage, pour out the all the contents of the colourant, developer and Shine Tonic into the a non-metallic mixing bowl and mix using the tinting brush until it’s a creamy and smooth texture
4. If you are going for root touch-ups, follow the mark on the tubes and pour out only that much and mix as instructed above
5. Using the tinting brush, start applying the mixture immediately starting at the roots
6. Once the application is complete, leave in on for 30 mins (45 mins for the Burgundy shade)
7. Before shampooing, add a small amount of water to your hair and emulsify it for 5 mins.
Rinse thoroughly till the water runs clear
8. Wash using a colour-protect shampoo and conditioner. All of BBLUNT’s conditioners and shampoos are colour-protect.
This hair colour covers all your greys, with shine that’s gorgeous looking. Your hair is left feeling smoother and healthier than ever before.
Now, to get the most out of your at-home hair-colouring experience, there are a few essential things that you must keep in mind before you begin.
1. First and foremost, before you jump on the hair-colouring bandwagon, you need to decide how often you want to be colouring your hair in the long term, simply because hair-colouring comes with high maintenance. If you have evident greys, you might want to do just touch-ups every 4-5 weeks. But if you’re going for a complete transformation with your hair colour, you are in for a long-term commitment. Key is in knowing your hair colour well before you apply it. The BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour is a permanent hair colour that lasts up to 8 weeks
2. Before you decide on your desired hair-colour shade, you should identify your own natural hair colour. As a general rule of thumb, choose a cool shade if your natural colour is warm and vice-versa. Thankfully for us, BBLUNT Salon Secret comes in 7 different shades, all specially created to suit Indian skin tones, leaving you spoilt for choice.
3. Colour on colour makes the hair darker. If you have recently coloured your hair, wait for a few weeks before re-colouring or ensure that the colour does not overlap with the previously coloured hair when you touch up your roots.
4. If you are fond of swimming then make sure that you use a protective leave-in conditioner or wear a swimming cap before stepping into the pool, as chlorinated water can be harmful to your hair colour.
5. In order to not let the colour wear off easily, quickly – don’t wash your hair too frequently. And when you do wash, don’t use hot water, and use only colour-protect shampoos and conditioners. You can use BBLUNT’s range Shampoos and Conditioners as they have a colour-protect formula as well keep your hair clean, moisturized and nourished.
You can follow the brand on the following channels: