Who doesn’t want strong, shiny and long black hair? Everyone wants it, but we tend to neglect, (well, I tend to neglect) hair care. But now, being a little more responsible towards it, I tried out this hair pack and I want to share this simple DIY with you all! Let’s get started!
Things you’ll need:
1. A few cloves of garlic.
2. A Grater
3. Coconut milk
4. Coconut Oil
5. A sieve
1. Grate the cloves of garlic roughly. You don’t have to be perfect here; you just need to get the juice out of the garlic.
2. Now add the coconut oil to the grated garlic. Give it a rough mix.
3. Add the coconut milk to the mixture and mix it very nicely.
4. Keep this mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, not more than that. This will help the ingredients to mix well with each other. Of course the oil won’t mix! I’m talking about the coconut milk and garlic juice.
5. Now strain the mixture through a sieve and using a brush, just apply this mixture all over your scalp for exactly 10-15 minutes.
6. Then after 10-15 minutes, wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
7. If possible let your hair dry out naturally instead of using a dryer!
1. Do not use more than 10 small cloves of garlic in your hair pack, because if you use more, your hair will stink and it would be a little difficult getting the stench out. It just beats the purpose of the whole pack!
2. Same with keeping the hair pack for no more than 15 minutes.
3. I suppose you could use any natural oil like almond oil.
4. If you have long hair, increase the quantity of the liquids but do not add more garlic.
Benefits of garlic on hair:
Garlic is very good for hair re-growth. It decreases hair fall to a great extent and helps to remove toxins from the scalp. When massaged onto the scalp, the allicin in garlic helps increase blood circulation which in turn stimulates hair growth. It also keeps dandruff at bay.
Benefits of Coconut Milk:
Coconut oil acts as a natural moisturizer for hair and cools the scalp. It also acts as a natural conditioner. Coconut milk prevents from balding and helps in hair growth. It can also be used as a leave in conditioner!
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
Supplements for Hair Growth
Vitamins for Hair Growth
FabIndia Kajal with Almond Oil
Dabur Vatika Enriched Almond Hair Oil
Almonds Health and Beauty Benefits
Dove Intense Repair Daily Conditioner with Treatment Review
Dove Damage Therapy HairFall Rescue Shampoo
Dove Intense Damage Therapy- Shampoo
Dove HairFall Therapy Treatment Mask
11 thoughts on “Hair Pack for Faster Hair Growth: Do-it-Yourself”
nice tip priyanka. But how often do u apply it?
Hey Sana you could apply this pack twice a month! 🙂
I wanted to ask the same question. How frequently should it be applied to get results soon er
Srishti twice a month would do the trick! 🙂
For faster results, use it weekly!
Thats a great way to boost hair growth. Garlic and almond / coconut oil completely natural products. Am gonna try this pretty soon.
Yes, all the ingredients mentioned in this pack promote hair growth and they are completely natural! 😀
I would have tried this today, but need to find coconut milk first.
Hehe.. You could make the coconut milk at home! But that is if you have some coconut lying around! :p
I m definetly gonna giv it a try …. I guess once a week will b sufficient for such potent concoction to work wonders … rest of the tyms we can go for overnight oiling procedure … thanks in advance darling ..I m pretty sure that its gonna b one magical experience
Aww thank you! 🙂
Yes weekly would do the job! But I find twice a month is better suited for me! Yes oiling should be done regularly. I oil my hair twice a week! 🙂 But such procedures are restricted for twice a month! 🙂
Hi priyanka my self neelam. I’m suffering hair fall.. My hair volume is not good.. What can I do.plz suggest me.
I’m regulary drink avla juice
ND giving proper coconut oiling