It’s a beautiful day today with little drizzles of rain teasing me! I love such weather. 😀 I have been experimenting A LOT with my hair these days! Of course, nothing chemical but all safe and natural. I am strictly against chemical treatments especially when it comes to my hair. So, usually we all have hair issues, and the most common being dull, lifeless hair. Well, worry not since this potent hair tonic will leave your hair nice and healthy. In fact, people who do not like oiling their hair, here is a huge ‘shout out’ for you guys.
Things You Will Need:
1 Cup – Aloe Vera Juice
1 Cup – Amla Juice
10-20 – Curry Leaves
20-30 – Neem Leaves
1 tbsp – Fenugreek Seeds
4 Cups – Water
I use Patanjali Amla and Aloevera Juice.
• Take 4 cups water in a sauce pan
• Add neem leaves, curry leaves and fenugreek seeds to it
• Let it come to a boil
• Remove from flame and keep the above water in the saucepan overnight
• Next morning, strain out the neem leaves, curry leaves and fenugreek seeds
• Add 1 cup of aloe vera juice and amla juice
• Let it mix well and fill it in a bottle
• Strengthens your hair from the roots
• Makes hair soft and shiny
• Works on hair fall
• It is good for people with dandruff as well
• Strengthens your hair follicles hence will boost hair growth
• Will not make your hair sticky/oily (Though you will need a hair wash; but it won’t be messy)
• Keep it in a glass bottle with a tight lid
• Store it in a refrigerator
• Will stay put for 10-15 days or more; if no extra herbs added
When used consistently, this will really give a perfect amount of nature’s boost to your locks making them gorgeous. Also, in the long run, this will help you a lot. After reading the benefits aren’t you excited to try this out?
Have a super nice day!
Image Source: 1.
Heat Detox Regimen for Curly Hair
How to Make Heat Protection Spray at Home
Natural Oils That Can Protect Your Hair From Heat Damage!
Belly Slimming Detox Water
Homemade Detox Drinks
Toni & Guy Detox Shampoo
Homemade Herbal Tonic For Healthy and Beautiful Skin
O3+ Brighten Up Tonic
Top Secrets For Long, Thick and Shiny Hair
The Correct Ways to Get Healthy and Shiny Hair