WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hairband Holder/Organizer – Do It Yourself
Did you all try any of the previous DIY projects I showed you? I love DIY projects and keep searching for ideas on DIY jewellery, storage ideas, DIY organizers, etc. I will share some of the DIY projects that I will be making in the coming days.
So today I am going to show you how to make Hairband holder/organizer…
Have a look….
Materials you need:
- Coloured Satin Ribbons (Size : 1 inch and ½ inch ribbon)
- Key ring/hoop
Take contrast coloured ribbons to make the hairband holder more interesting.
Step-by-Step Instructions on how to make hairband holder/ organizer:
1. Take 1 inch satin ribbon (blue) and cut desired length.I have used 55 cm long ribbon (blue) which holds 10 loops.
2. Now put the ribbon through the key ring and stitch it on the other side.
Before stitching burn the ends of the ribbon with candle or cigarette lighter so that the threads do not come out or make a fold of approximately 0.5cm (See image no 2) and stich on the backside of the ribbon forming a loop over the key ring such that the key ring is secure. (See image no 3 and 4)
3. Now, take the ½ inch ribbon (pink) and again fold over 0.5cm and stich it below the 1st stitch (as seen in Image no 7)
4. Now form loops as seen in image no 8 and 9 and secure these loops with pins. (If you have thick and wide hairbands make the loops a little bigger)
5. Stich the loop to the ribbon forming a square stitch. (Image no. 10 and 11)
Square stitch will secure the ribbon well.
6. Make desired number of loops and cut the ribbon leaving about ½ cm ribbon. (This ½ cm ribbon at the end will be tucked inside the horizontal ribbon band after the last loop)
Do not cut the ½ inch ribbon till you finish forming all the loops.
7. Take small piece of ribbon (pink or blue) and stitch it horizontally above the first and last loop. (see image no 12 and 13)
And your hairband holder/organizer is ready…
This is how I hang it on a peg in the closet)
I hope you liked the tutorial… Give it a try and let me know how it turns out 🙂
Paper Quilled Pendant: Do It Yourself
How To Layer Clothes Stylishly For Indian Summers
How To Make A Bikni Out Of Your T Shirt
Make Your Own Bow & Bead Neckpiece: DIY
Ribbon and Pearl Accordion Bracelet and Neck Piece: Do It Yourself
DIY Lace Hairband
Zig Zag Baby Pink and Cream Pearls Hair Band: Do It Yourself