WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
By Kanishka Mehta
So many women today, are tired of the attention their bosom’s usually invite. Whether we’re running errands, or just walking on random streets, everyone is always looking. They say, fuller busts are something to be proud of. Not everyone can rock a 36-DD! But are they really?
Well, if you have a heavy chest, you have to be careful as to what you wear.
Here’s a trick I’ve been passed on by my mother and grandmother, and a lot of designer’s and actresses swear by it!
It’s not our fault that we’ve got curves. But if we don’t accept them as a gift, and not accept our body for what it is— it is our fault.
One killer trick to flaunt your shape whilst marring the problem is – ACCESSORIZE!
Yes, it’s as simple as that.
1. A Bold Necklace:
• Wearing a bold necklace brings attention to the feminine parts of your neck and collar bones, and helps avoid attention that fuller busts bring. They also put out a style statement, and look chic.
• I recently brought one, and I love how this looks! This brings me so many compliments, and everyone’s always asking where I got it from.
Here are a few pictures:
Parineeti Chopra swears by this tip. Here are a few pictures where she’s been spotted sporting necklaces lately.
2. The Scarf:
• If you’re going out for your daily endeavors, you can add a simple scarf. Scarves look really classy, if they’re worn well. Also, they’re multi-functional.
• Wear it around your neck, wear it like a tie, fold it in half and wear it like a bandana, or probably like a bracelet too!
• Scarves add a finish, a touch of boldness and playfulness and keep you looking young forever.
Here are a few actresses who rock their scarves like no other:
• Kareena Kapoor looks sassy wearing a blue scarf. Notice how it completely takes the focus off of the frontal body figure, also thanks to her Coat.
• Hillary Duff sporting this scarf looks gorgeous as ever. It adds such a statement and serves so many purposes.
I love wearing scarves. Not only do they disguise ‘the problem,’ but also look very chic. And since I own a Vespa, it serves my face too!
So basically, these two tips are a sure shot to follow.
But, do you want to eradicate this problem with a little more effort?
It’s possible. Get yourself a gym membership, or just start with simple brisk walks and jogs and follow simple exercises that directly target the chest area.
• For women, fat collects largely in the bust area. So when you start losing over all weight, you’ll feel lighter at the chest, as well.
• Push-ups tone your arms and chest muscles, so add that to your normal exercise regime, and you’re good to go.
• At the gym, it’s great to spend quality time doing various Chest Press exercises and working out at the Peck Deck machine.
• Using dumbbells for doing Lateral Raise exercises, and working out the biceps and triceps is also beneficial.
But most of all, stop worrying and start living.
How to Choose Dresses for Women with Big Breasts
Fashion Tips for Plus Size Women
Dressing Tips for Top Heavy Women
How to Choose Swimsuit According to Body Type
How to Dress According to Body Type
Body Type: Different Body Shapes!
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8