‘Where there is health, there is beauty!’ I think all of you would agree with this. But, due to adulteration, we hardly get any nutrients in our meal to nourish our skin or hair. So, here I am giving you some health drink ‘shots’, small amounts of these juices on daily basis will do wonders for your hair and skin. Read on select some really healthy juices for flawless skin and gorgeous hair.
5 Juices for Flawless Skin and Gorgeous Hair
1. Bitter Gourd/Karela Juice
• One or two karela
• Lemon juice
Cut the gourds into pieces and grind them in mixture. Strain the juice and sprinkle some salt and squeeze lemon. Don’t add water as water increases the bitterness.
• It is a rich source of Vitamin C which helps reduce early wrinkles
• It helps purify your blood, reducing acne and other skin problems
• It helps reduce grey hair, split ends and adds shine to your hair
2. Neem and Tulsi Juice
Boil both leaves in a utensil until the water remains half. You can also grind them in blender and extract juice from them.
• Neem has antibacterial and anti-fungal property which helps reduce almost all skin problems
• Tulsi is blessed with antiseptic and purifying properties which help prevent skin diseases
• Neem and Tulsi treat dandruff, hair fall, baldness also help enhance hair growth
3. Beetroot Juice
I am suffering from PCOS from the last seven years, but inspite of gaining weight, I’ve lost weight leading to anemic situation and irregular periods. I personally hated beetroot, but after reading its benefits, I am regularly taking it and, to my surprise, I’ve gained weight and also noticed a natural blush on my cheeks.
• One or two beetroots
• Carrot or apple
Cut both ingredients into pieces and blend finely. Squeeze the juice and discard the pulp. Carrot and apple can be added to enhance taste.
• Beetroot is a treasure of Vitamin A, C, K. It is high in folic acid and manganese
• Daily consumption of beetroot helps to detoxicate your body, leaving a natural glow on your face
• Beetroot eliminates itchy scalp and dandruff, promotes hair growth and enhances shine
4. Bottle gourd/ Lauki Juice
• Half or one Lauki
• Mint leaves
Add the above mentioned ingredients in a blender. Add one cup of water and blend finely. Strain the juice in another utensil and you have your lauki juice ready!
• Lauki is a rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B, sodium, iron and potassium
• Daily intake of lauki helps clean toxic substances from body giving you spotless skin
• Lauki helps to reduce dandruff and greying of hair
5. Indian Gooseberry/Amla Juice
Cut amla and remove the seeds. Blend it in a mixer and strain the juice with the help of a clean cloth.
• Amla is a storehouse of Vitamin C, and helps to achieve even toned, non-pigmented skin
• Amla strengthens, conditions, cleanses the hair
• It also helps reduce early greying of hair
• You can find sealed cans of many of the juices, but always prefer fresh juice
• Drink juice as soon as you extract them, do not store them
• Morning is the best time to take these juices
Try these healthy juices for flawless skin and gorgeous hair and see the changes that they bring to you within weeks.
MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer
How To Get A Flawless Face – Tutorial
5 Keywords to get Flawless Skin
8 Bollywood Actresses with Gorgeous Hair
Overnight Beauty Treatments to Wake Up with Gorgeous Skin and Hair