After my first DIY, here I come with another. These two DIYs are the best remedies for pimples. Lately, I am facing too many pimples on my face due to scorching heat and humidity. I have to travel to different places due to my engagement preparation, running here and there for lehenga fitting, ring selection, parlor booking etc., and all this has made my skin prone to acne. So, I have brought back my weapon to beat acne eruptions during summer season. I have been trying this thing from the past 2-3 years and this has really helped me.
Trust me, this will never let you down.
Here we go with the preparation of herbal ice cubes:
5) Ice tray.
6) Frying pan.
1) Put all the leaves in a bowl filled with water. This will help in removing dust and dirt from the leaves. Let it soak for only 10 minutes.
2) Take out leaves and put it in different bowl.
3) Put all these leaves in a frying pan and add 1 glass of water. Add powdered raw turmeric into the pan.
4) Switch on the gas and keep it on low flame for half an hour.
5) Take it off from the flame and keep it aside for a few hours, so that it takes all nutrients from these leaves.
6) Sieve this mixture and keep the water aside.
Earlier, I used this water to make ice cubes and use it daily on my face.
But this time, my mum crushed all the leaves together in a grinder and then she added these leaves into the strained water 🙂
7) Now, keep this concoction in ice trays in the freezer.
8) Daily, after coming from office, I apply these ice cubes on face after the routine CTM and let it sit on my face overnight.
I haven’t had any issues till now and this has helped in toning my face and has reduced breakouts as well.
Over a period of time, the face can get a little bit dry due to neem but that doesn’t matter if pimples subside.
Note: Try to consume all cubes in 1 week, and make a fresh batch weekly.
Hope you are going to try this 😀 Let me know how it worked for you 🙂
Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Cream Bleach
Shahnaz Husain Shaline Herbal Eyeliner
Khadi Herbal Lavender Fairness Lotion
Khadi Herbal Face Pack – Lemon
Homemade Green Tea Ice Facial with Essential Oils and Toner
Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick in Berry Ice
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick – Pink Ice
MaxFactor Kohl Pencil – 060 Ice Blue
MaxFactor Max Effect Gloss Cube-01 Soft Rose
MaxFactor Max Effect Gloss Cube 11 Spicy plum
Maxfactor Gloss Cube- 02 Peach Rose
Max Factor Max Effect Gloss Cube – Glam Rose
Oily Combination Skin, Acne Prone Skin Care Routine
Best Makeup For Acne Prone Skin
Acnemoist – Oil Free Moisturiser for Acne Prone Skin
Bridal Beauty Suggestion for Oily Acne Prone Skin : Ask IMBB
Pond’s Pimple Clear White Multi-Action Facial Wash
Homemade Cinnamon Treatment For Pimples
Revlon Touch & Glow Pimple Corrector
Shahnaz Husain Shaclear Skin Clear Anti Pimple Lotion
Face Pack For Open Pores: Do It Yourself
Rose and Sugar Face Scrub: Do It Yourself
20 Minutes To Soft and Beautiful Hands: DIY
Coffee and Oatmeal Body Scrub: Do It Yourself