Hello friends! Today I will be reviewing the Himalaya’s hair oil for Dandruff inflicted hair. Since the advent of winters, I have been suffering from this problem of flaky scalp and the presence of dandruff on my shoulders. I tried this product due to the good market reputation of Himalaya’s products. And in fact, this oil is a boon for all those suffering from the same problem.
Himalaya’s Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil prevents dandruff by eliminating microbial infections of the scalp. It nourishes the scalp and keeps hair healthy.
Massaging hair with this nutrient-rich hair oil provides extra nutrition to the scalp and prevents hair fall. Massaging also increases blood circulation to the scalp, which strengthens hair roots. Regular scalp massages add luster and shine to hair.
Tea Tree Oil has antimicrobial properties that fight scalp infections and relieve itching. It also acts as an antiseptic agent, which helps heal the scalp. The potent antibacterial properties of Snowflake Tree are perfect in treating dandruff.
• Tea Tree Oil is a preferred ingredient in anti-dandruff treatments. Tea Tree Oil is effective as it has natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties that fight dandruff. It helps strengthen the hair and protects it from scalp infections, making it a key ingredient in daily-use hair products.
• Snowflake Tree, known for its white flowers that resemble gentle, soft flakes, has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties and is used as an antibacterial agent in the treatment of various scalp disorders.
• Rosemary is traditionally used in hair care treatments. Extracts of the plant are used to treat dandruff and other scalp infections. It is also used to prevent premature balding. Rosemary strengthens hair follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger.
• Neem, a tree native to India, is a vital ingredient in Ayurveda. Regarded as a ‘one tree pharmacy’, the Neem plant has several medicinal uses and forms an integral part of home remedies for the hair and skin. The Neem leaf has antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it effective in treating dandruff. It also relieves dryness and itching, strengthens hair and promotes hair growth. Traditionally, Neem paste has been used to condition the hair and scalp as it soothes irritation and prevents dryness and flaking.
Directions for use: Apply oil into the scalp by parting the hair. Massage the scalp gently in a circular motion using your fingertips so that the oil is absorbed into the scalp. Leave for an hour or two before washing.
Pack size: 100 ml and 200 ml. I bought the 200 ml bottle for INR 160.
My take on Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil:
Soon after application, I found my hair to be free from any scalp problem. There was no itchiness, whatsoever. The hair looked perfectly healthy and shiny. I really loved the experience of applying oil with so many of the well known ingredients. Hats off to the research and development department of Himalaya! These people really do extensive researches before launching the new products. I am totally satisfied with this oil. Completely thumbs up for this.
Pros of Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil:
• It makes the hair soft and smooth after each application, even without the conditioner.
• It completely, around 90%, removes dandruff or white flakes from your scalp.
• It has very awesome ingredients which can actually help in healthy hair growth.
• It protects the scalp from daily damage being inflicted due to usage of chemicals on head and pollution.
• It improves the texture of the hair.
• It is good for maintaining the hygiene of the scalp.
Cons of Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil:
• The smell may be a problem to some. Soon after application, it has a very strong smell but few minutes later, it vanishes.
• It may make the scalp itch of some people who may be allergic to tea tree oil. Such cases are generally rare.
I will definitely recommend buying this product over and over again!
4.5/5 from me!!!!
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub Review
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub Review
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub Review
Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Cleansing Milk Review
Himalaya Clarina Anti Acne Face Mask Review
Treat Itchy Scalp With Home Remedies And Tips
Shahnaz Husain Shatone Scalp Tonic
Home Remedies for Common Scalp Problems
Biotique Musk Root Pack For Hair and Scalp
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser
Khadi Herbal Hair Oil Amla and Brahmi Review
Dabur Vatika Garlic Enriched Hair Oil
Dabur Almond Hair Oil
Dabur Gulabari Pearl Fairness Moisturizer
Dabur Uveda Clarifying Face Mask For Oily and Sensitive Skin
Dabur Amla Flower Magic Hair Oil
Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil