WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Pack
This goes out to all oily and acne prone beauties with their beautiful face looking more like a battle field. Read on for my review on the wonder face pack:
What the product says?
Clears skin and prevents outbreak and recurrence of pimples. Rejuvenates and firms up the skin. Imparts natural glow. Antibacterial purifying Neem Face Pack regulates excess oil secretion, cleans clogged pores and prevents recurrence of pimples. Improves skin texture. Neem, well known for its antibacterial properties, helps in controlling acne and pimples, and their recurrence. When combined with Turmeric, it effectively eliminates acne-causing bacteria. Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) cools and soothes the skin.
Indication: Oily and Pimple-prone skin.
Price & Quantity:
Rs. 170 for 200 gm
Rs 60 for 50gm
Azadirachta indica (Neem, Nimba) well known for its antibacterial properties, helps in controlling acne and pimples, and their recurrence.
Panka (Fuller’s earth, Multani Mitti) – anti-inflammatory
Curcuma longa (Turmeric, Haridra), antiseptic and improves complexion.
Inactive ingredients: Sodium methylparaben IP, sodium propylparaben IP, imidazolidinyl urea, DMDM hydantoin.
How to apply:
Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes. Remove with wet sponge, and wash the skin with cool water. Use once or twice a week.
May cause some tingling sensation due to herbal active ingredients, which is normal.
What I’m digging about Himalaya Neem Face Pack
• It has got this cleaning properties which takes out all the dirt and impurities and makes my skin really clean.
• Can be used as a scrub- While applying, I use a circular motion since this pack has got tiny granules which works as a scrub too 😉
• It controls break outs to a large extent. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and it has definitely reduced my acne. I won’t go out to claim that it has stopped my acne, which would be a dream come true 😛 but this helps a lot.
• Inexpensive – the price is quite affordable.
• It has got Fuller’s earth as one of its active ingredients which gives a cooling sensation, a welcome relief in summers.
• Has got neem in it which is very good for oily and acne-prone skin. It smells like it too.
• Earlier I used to make a neem pack at home which to be honest was very time consuming and messy, a ready to use neem pack is god sent!
What I’m not digging about Himalaya Neem Face Pack
• It gives a tingling sensation when you use it. It’s very mild and nothing serious. Moreover, its mentioned on the pack too. I’ve got like super- sensitive skin and my skin can easily bear it.
• It’s a bit difficult to wash off when it dries. Although they ask you to remove it with a wet sponge, I remove it normally with water.
• The face pack separates sometimes and gives out only greenish liquid.
My Ratings: :-* :-* :-* +0.5
Will I Re-purchase? Yes, definitely. I have made it a part of my skin care routine now
Have you used Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Pack? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Himalaya Neem Face Wash vs Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash
Fabindia Neem Tulsi Mud Pack Review
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Review
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack Review
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack Review
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack Review
Fabindia Vitamin E Liquorice Gel Face Pack Review