Hip Hop Whitening Deo Review
Today, I will be reviewing a deodorant from Hip Hop. I really like their waxing strips, especially the facial waxing strips. So, I thought of trying their roll-on deo which claims to whiten the underarms.
- Skin lightening roll-on deodorant for underarms.
- Innovative Roll-On to Lighten and Deodorize Underarms at the same time.
- Unique Anti-perspirant formula gives quick effective result with a long lasting fragrance.
- Absorbs quickly without leaving any oily or sticky residue.
- Gently exfoliates skin and delivers a blend of natural depigmentation and lightening agents into the skin.
- Reduces Tyrosinase activity – enzyme responsible for darkening the skin.
- Visible results within 2 – 3 weeks. Skin lightens with each application.
- Contains Mulberry extract, Vitamin C, Milk protein, Aloe Vera, Wheat germ Oil & Glycerine.
- Mulberry extract gently exfoliates skin revealing clear and lightened skin without any irritation.
- Milk Proteins helps in renewal of skin, evens out fine line and Glycerin works as humectants.
How To Use:
Clean underarms and pat dry. Move Roll-On 2 to 3 times to apply the product. Product will dry quickly without any mess.
Mulberry extract, Vitamin C, Milk protein, Aloe Vera, Benzophenon, IPM, Steric acid, Glycol, Perfume, Water Methyl Paraben, Wheat germ Oil and Glycerin.
Rs. 80 for 50 ml.
3 years from date of manufacture.
Sturdy plastic bottle with a screw cap and roll on ball which diffuses the liquid very well.
My Take on Hip Hop Whitening Deo:
The deo has a nice smell that lingers on for some time. It dries up pretty fast without leaving any residue, but that’s about it. I have been using this deo since the past 2 months now and it did not do anything that it claims. It did not lighten/whiten my underarms even a tad bit. It does not even help in controlling sweat.
Pros of Hip Hop Whitening Deo:
- Nice smell.
- Not expensive.
- Dries up quickly without any white residue.
Cons of Hip Hop Whitening Deo:
- No lightening/whitening effect.
- Does not control sweat.
- Contains parabens.
I would not recommend this product to anyone and I am definitely not buying it again. I might try the new Dove whitening roll-on deo though.
Hip Hop Instant Lipstick Remover Pads
Hip Hop Hair Removing Wax Strips: Strawberry
Hip Hop Instant Makeup Remover Pads
Hip Hop Skin Care Coffee Face Scrub
Hip Hop Skin Care Facial Wax Strips
Hip Hop Strawberry Face Scrub
Hip Hop Skin Care Kiwi Face Scrub
Hip Hop Apricot Face Scrub
Nivea Whitening Deodorant Spray
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme
Fa Whitening Deo Roll On
Adidas Pure Game Deo Body Spray
Garnier Deo Minerals Extra Whitening Deodorant
Spinz Pefumed Deo Cool Splash
Eva Glee Peppy Fruity All Day Long Freshness Deo
Adidas Fresh 24H Anti-Perspirant Roll On Deodorant
L’Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Icy Roll On
Nivea Pearl and Beauty Anti-Perspirant Roll On
Dove Pro-Age Deodorant Roll On