Every woman’s ultimate desire is to have glowing, crystal-clear and spotless skin, just like celebrities. But no matter what we try, that dream seems quite far off. Actresses and celebs spend a lot of money, effort, and time on their skin as they regularly visit dermatologists to maintain the kind of the skin that they have. But when it comes to the inexpensive methods, home remedies are the best because they do not burn a hole in the pocket and also they show 100% results. Now without further talk, let’s scroll down to the easy remedies to try right now.
1. Squeeze some tomato juice, add curd and a pinch of turmeric, mix and apply on the face and neck. Wash after 30 minutes and repeat everyday for amazing results.
2. Add equal amounts of rose water+lemon juice to fade marks, remove tan and brighten skin.
3. Add a few strands of saffron to curd/milk according to your wish and then soak a few almonds in it. After 6-8 hours, crush everything into a paste. Apply this pack to remove tan effectively.
4. One of the most inexpensive and easy ways to get good skin is by wrapping an ice cube in cloth and then massaging it into the skin everyday before bed-time to get clear skin.
5. Open a packet of green tea and add it to a bowl along with some rice flour and honey. Apply this paste on the face and after 15-20 minutes. Remove in circular motion and rinse off.
6. Take some cinnamon and cloves and grind them up into a fine powder. Add honey and apply either on full face or acne-affected areas. This is one of the best remedies to clear acne and pimples.
7. Take nutmeg powder and add some milk. Apply this to fade unwanted marks and scars.
8. Mix tomato juice+lemon juice and apply it daily for 20 minutes to remove tan and brighten skin with this vitamin C-rich face pack.
9. Mix besan+aloe vera gel+honey+pinch of turmeric. You can use it as a face and body ubtan too.
10. Mash some fresh papaya and add honey and rice flour to make a paste. Apply it daily for glowing skin.
Multani mitti is readily available in the market. Mix multani mitti+water/curd aloe vera gel. It is the best for oily skin and pores.
11. Grate some raw potato in a bowl. Now take the grated potato in a cloth and remove and squeeze all the juice. Refrigerate and apply cold potato juice with cotton pad every morning to fade tan, marks and pigmentation.
12. Carrot is rich in vitamin C which is great to give you clear skin. Add carrot and honey to your mixer grinder and apply this paste on face and neck for 15-20 minutes.
13. Avocado is an expensive fruit, but it’s good for your health and skin too. Make a face pack out of avocado+egg white+honey, keep it on the face, and rinse off after 20 minutes.
14. Oatmeal is one kitchen stape widely used these days. Add oats+curd to mixer, make a fine paste and then apply for 30 minutes.
15. Rather than throwing orange peels away, dry them out in the sun and make fine orange peel powder at home. Take some orange peel, add curd and some honey to make a face pack for clear skin.
16. Add a spoon of wheatgrass powder+pinch of cinnamon powder+aloe vera juice/gel. This will help get rid of pigmentation and marks.
17. Apply raw milk before boiling with cotton pad to get youthful-looking skin.
18. Mix Olive oil+lime juice and apply on the skin for 30 minutes. This works best in winters when the skin gets extremely dry.
19. Mint leaves+rose water is the best combination to reduce pimples, redness and the size of acne. Use everyday to get clear skin.
20. Mash banana+milk+honey+oats powder to make a pack to get youthful and firmer-looking skin.
21. Besan+neem powder+aloe vera gel can give you glowing complexion, reduce acne and makes skin spotless.
22. Rub fresh and sliced aloe vera gel directly into the skin. Aloe vera can solve each and every skin woe.
23. Take a little baking soda, take double the quantity of water and scrub it on the face for 2 minutes in circular motions. This removes dirt and also clears the pores.
24. Steam your face every alternate day or at least once a week to clear skin congestion. Clean the skin with a cotton pad to remove dirt followed by rubbing an ice cube on the skin. This clears the skin and also firms it very well.
25. Tomato juice+cucumber juice pack helps to remove tan, reduce the size of open pores and also can be used for under eye dark circles as it fades them very fast.
26. Crushed rose petals+milk+rose water is great to clear skin and get that rosy glow.
27. If you eat fruits for breakfast, mash/crush leftover fruits and make it a habit to apply leftover fruits on face and neck everyday to get clear skin.
28. Licorice aka mulethi has been known as one of the best ingredients for skin lightening. Mix licorice powder and milk and it will help in brightening the skin
29. Mix facial oils of your liking or according to one’s skin needs, like lemon oil, neem oil, lavender oil etc and apply it every night to wake up with glowing skin. Also you can massage for 15 minutes, wash it off and follow it with night cream.
30. Coriander leaves+turmeric paste helps to clear acne, pimples and also reduce pore size.
31. Soak saffron overnight in water, in the morning add a few drops of milk and coconut oil.
32. Make ice cubes out of tomato juice, cucumber juice, potato juice, green tea etc and rub one each day to say goodbye to skin problems and get clear skin.
33. Lacto calamine can calm down and soothe skin. Mix one spoon of lacto calamine+turmeric+aloe vera gel+honey to reduce pores, pimples and acne due to oily skin and clear the skin surface.
34. Fenugreek aka methi can be soaked and crushed+add milk+add lemon juice and apply. It has anti-bacterial property to reduce acne and pimples.
Here are 35 simple and easy remedies to get spotless skin. Do tell us which has helped you the best.