This is a very easy and cheap DIY which is suitable for all skin types and works wonders at detoxifying skin and fighting acne and blackheads. Charcoals masks are either not that easily available or are way too pricey and in half that price one can buy activated charcoal and make their own mask which works just as well.
- Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth),
- Activated charcoal powder,
- Aloe vera gel,
- Jojoba oil,
- Tea tree oil,
- Mixing bowl and spoon – make sure they are plastic because charcoal draws impurities form metal.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Steps to Follow:
- Find a clean work space and spread a newspaper to prevent any spillage form ruining work space.
- Take one table spoon of activated charcoal, it is enough for 4 to 5 times worth of application.
- Add 1 table spoon of multani mitti (fuller’s earth).
- Add 1 to 2 table spoon of aloe vera gel followed by a table spoon of jojoba oil.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- Add 4 to 5 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Add a little water and mix the mixture well, till it forms a fine paste and one gets desired consistency.
- It can be stored in fridge and used as long as one wants.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- Test the cream
Benefits of Ingredients:
Aloe Vera: We all know benefits of Aloe Vera, it is soothing and removes puffiness.
Jojoba oil: This is the most essential ingredient, it is non-comedgenic, rich in vitamin E, has anti ageing properties. In a nut shell, it is elixir for skin.
Tea Tree oil: Fights acne.
Activated Charcoal: It draws impurities from skin and helps in opening clogged pores. It is especially good for acne prone skin and those who have often pimple breakouts.
I am happy with my DIY project because:
• It is cheap, one time investment can help us make large quantity face mask.
• Has all the benefits of a good charcoal mask.
• Has no side effects.
• Will suit all skin types.
• Does not dry out skin.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
I urge all the readers to try this DIY and enjoy its potency.
Image Source: 1.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
5 Best Homemade Coffee Face Packs
5 Homemade Eye Creams
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam
Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 in 1 Pack
Activated Charcoal for Skin Care
Fabindia Charcoal Face Pack
30 Best Clay Masks Available in India For Oily Skin
5 Best Homemade Coffee Face Packs
How To Make Lush Cupcake Face Mask At Home
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne