Hello pretty ladies,
Hope you all are doing well these days and enjoying the winters. This November and December I was travelling back to back for exams, interviews and consequent resignation and thankfully I got selected in a bank. This cashew cream saved my skin from the stress of travelling and living in different environments. So, let me tell you quickly how to make this cream at home and use it to get the maximum benefits.
Things You Will Need:
1. Cashews as per your need.
2. Whole raw milk as per required,
3. Olive oil half a spoon,
4. Geranium essential oil 2-3 drops.
5. Mixer or blender.
6. Bottle to store.
Okay, so now let’s see how to make it:
In a mixer, add all the above four ingredients and blend till the mixture becomes a smooth paste. Make sure no grainy stuff is left behind. Grind or blend till you achieve a smooth consistency. Voila! Your cream is ready. Now, scoop the cream into a jar or tub or whatever you like. I used Lakme soufflé glass jar because its small and it looked pretty.
How To Use:
1. You can use this cream as a very mild scrub.
2. You can use it as a massage cream for 10 to 15 minutes after cleansing.
3. You can use it as a hydrating face mask.
4. You can also use it as an overnight treatment for face and wash off in the next morning
5. You can also use it for massaging your hands, feet, legs and pretty much every where except on your hair.
Now, coming to the good things about this cream:
1. As a mild scrub, it cleanses my face pretty well. I used to scrub for 2 minutes and wash off. Result – smooth and soft skin.
2. When I use it for massaging during my home facials, the results were superb! I mean my skin was very soft, hydrated and had a very nice glow. But you need to have some milk or rose water by your side as this cream dries pretty quick.
3. I also use it as a face masque. Apply on face after cleansing. Rest for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash off with warm water while massaging a little bit. Result – soft glowing and refreshed skin.
4. Some days, I also use it as an overnight mask. Just after cleansing, I put a very thin layer of this cream and doze off. The next morning, all I see is little bits of the cream. I wash it off using warm water and apply moisturizer and sunscreen. All day, my skin would feel refreshed.
5. I also use it on my hands, feet and legs. The results were also the same as they were for the face.
I have been using this cream for the last 2 months and I must say this cream is fabulous. As it’s winter time, my skin does not break that often. Moreover, my skin texture has drastically improved. My skin is softer and visibly smooth with very nice glow even when I am bare faced! The geranium oil gives me a luxurious feel and again it is good for skin repairing.
Now, coming to the not-so-good things about this cream:
1. Well, cashew or any other dry fruits are expensive and honestly the cashews I used were not tasting good. (I got 500 gm for Rs. 100 (greedy me) and when I ate one, it was not good which made me realize that I had been duped. So, I thought why throw away, better use it).
2. You need some liquid, be it rose water, milk, aloe juice, etc., because this mask dries pretty fast.
3. You need to make this in batches and store in the fridge. I make weekly batches and use it twice a day.
4. I have oily and pimple-prone skin, so I used less oil, just a few drops and I would always wash off with warm water, so oily beauties, please adjust the amount and test first.
Overall, I will recommend this to all as it is a completely natural alternative to massage creams we use for facials and it provides far many benefits than its chemical counterpart.
P.S. you can use ground nuts as a good alternative too!
Till then take care girls and stay beautiful 🙂
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Detoxifying Mask
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack
Aroma Magic Calamine Face Pack Acne Skin
Everyuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack
Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
Everyuth Natural Cucumber Face Pack
Biotique Milk Protein Face Pack
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Freeman Clay Mask with Avocado and Oatmeal
Lotus Herbals Skin Polisher : Kiwi & Grapes