Before the festive season, we all want our skin to come out clear and radiant. Exfoliation is an important part of skincare routine. I have always believed in taking care of my skin with natural ingredients. In this article, I am sharing a face scrub with avocado and oats that is good for all skin types and would help you get clear and glowing skin. Check out how you can make this pack-scrub all by yourself.
Oats act very well as a scrub. The fine beads of oats smoothly cleanse the face. It is an effective ingredient for dry skin, and removes dull, patchy skin easily. It also gives a glow to dull face with a soft texture. It removes dead skin cell and blackheads to make skin smooth.
Avocado contains healthy fats that provides rich nourishment to skin and treats dry skin problems easily. It adds a clear healthy glow to repair the skin’s texture. It is full of antioxidants like vitamin C and E which are super effective to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It also protects skin from sun damage and removes tan. Even, it can prevent and treats acne too.
Honey’s antibacterial properties make it an excellent cleanser. Honey is called as a natural bleach so it can dramatically fade the scar or pimple marks. It provides rich hydration to skin as well.
1. First you need to smash some avocado and make a smooth paste.
2. Then take 2 tsp of oats in a bowl and add 1 tsp of avocado paste to it. Mix these well.
3. Then add ½ tsp of honey to give it a good mix and it helps to glide the scrub well on skin.
4. Scrub is ready and without any delay apply it directly on your face and gently massage it over your skin for 5-10 minutes.
5. You can also keep it as a mask for around 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
6. You can also store this in refrigerator for 2 days. But once you keep it for long, then oats start to lose its crunchy effect and will not work as a scrubber. Still you can use it as a face mask.
Now, we know that oats act as an amazing scrub for all skin types. It is gentle and effective that it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes skin smoother softer and clear too. I love to use oats for my sensitive skin and my current skin looks so dull and sensitive too. It works well and gives me a clear glow. As it also contains honey and avocado, I use it as a mask too so that avocado goes into my skin and instantly provides rich nourishment to it. It treat dryness and provides healthy looking hydrating glow. My dry jaw line feels smoother and softer that helps to get a balance texture and it will work great on dry skin too. This DIY also helps to reduce regular sun tan and gives a fresh look. I love to use it twice in a week and as it is a DIY recipe, you can use it whenever you want. Hope you enjoy this article.
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
6 Homemade Hair Conditioners
Homemade Tan Removal Pack
5 Homemade Skin Lightening Face Masks
DIY Orange And Almond Face Scrub for Refreshing Skin
6 Homemade Facial Scrubs for Sensitive Skin
Homemade Face Scrubs With Fruits
Coffee and Cinnamon Body Scrub – Do It Yourself
Freeman Clay Mask with Avocado and Oatmeal
Coffee and Oatmeal Body Scrub: Do It Yourself
Garnier Ultra Doux Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Nourishing Shampoo
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!