Winter is almost here and that calls for special care of our skin and hair. Most of the time, we are so much concerned about our facial skin, but then, we tend to ignore the skin on our body. Today, I am going to share one of the easiest beauty recipes ever; it is a homemade body lotion which can be prepared with easily available natural ingredients and without any hassle.
I have always seen my mother use it during the winter months and she in turn learnt it from my grandmother (mother’s mother). It can be prepared in two minutes and can even be stored, without any problem.
Glycerin DIY Body Lotion – List of ingredients:
You would need the following:
- Rose water.
- Lemon juice.
- A bowl for mixing the ingredients and a spoon.
- A bottle for storage
Glycerin DIY Body Lotion – Steps:
- Take 5 spoons of glycerin.
- Mix 7 spoons of rose water with it.
- Squeeze the juice of half-a-lemon into it.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- It is a sheer watery liquid solution which can easily be applied on your skin.
- It can be stored in any air-tight bottle. The given amount would be sufficient for 3 to 4 days’ usage (used once on whole body daily).
Glycerin DIY Body Lotion Benefits:
- It is absolutely easy to prepare. You would need some very basic and inexpensive ingredients, available readily and since the lotion is homemade, you know what you are using on your skin.
- It keeps the skin soft and hydrated.
- It prevents dryness, cracks and stretchy skin. At the same time, it is non-greasy.
- It is easily absorbed by the skin, after a few minutes of massaging.
- It can be used several times a day.
- You can easily complement with your regular ready-made body lotions. Use it at least once every day, preferably after bath if you are at home or at evening, after coming back when outdoor work is done.
This is an extremely easy DIY recipe. The best part is that it can even be conveniently stored for quite a few days, though I store it for 4 or 5 days at the most. I prefer fresh batches whenever I am trying a homemade beauty recipe. Like most other DIYs, you may have to experiment a bit with the proportion of ingredients to see what suits your body best. Add rose water more than the quantity of glycerin to avoid stickiness.
Homemade 3-in-1 Nourishing Face and Body Pack
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Detoxifying Mask
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack
Aroma Magic Calamine Face Pack Acne Skin
Everyuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack
Everyuth Natural Cucumber Face Pack
Biotique Milk Protein Face Pack