Today, I will be sharing a DIY that will help you get smooth, silky and nourished hair. I have dry hair and I don’t like the parched scalp and hair, so I use such hair packs every now and then. It also adds some moisture and shine to my hair.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
1. In a mixer, add 2 cloves of garlic and a quarter of an onion.
2. Then add mayonnaise and a few pieces of a banana.
3. Grind all these ingredients into a smooth and fine paste. Make sure that the cloves, onions and bananas have become a smooth paste so that when you apply it on your hair, it doesn’t stick in your hair and make it a messy scene when you are washing it off.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
4. Then add the amla powder or any hair pack powder and grind it again.
5. If the pack is too thick, add some water to make it thin.
6. Your hair pack is ready to be used now!
How To Use:
1. Use the hair pack to cover the scalp and hair completely. Make sure you use the pack on the ends of your hair too.
2. Tie your hair in a bun and let it rest for 30-40 minutes. You can keep it for one hour too.
3. Use lukewarm water to wash the hair. Shampoo and condition as usual.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
1. Since we have added bananas and mayonnaise in this hair pack, they will moisturise the scalp and hair really well.
2. Garlic helps in hair re-growth. It decreases hair fall to a great extent and helps to remove toxins from the scalp. When massaged onto the scalp, the allicin in garlic helps increase blood circulation which in turn stimulates hair growth. It also keeps dandruff at bay.
3. Amla is a good conditioner for your hair. It promotes hair growth and helps in maintaining good hair and a strong scalp. It also reduces premature greying of hair and eliminates dandruff.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
Hair Care : Do It Yourself Hair Protein Pack
Banana Hair Pack for Healthy Hair: DIY
L’occitane Repairing Shampoo for Dry Dull Hair
Almond Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Routine To Treat Dull and Damaged Hair
Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry and Damaged Hair: DIY
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India