Today, I will be sharing a DIY that will help you get smooth, silky and nourished hair. I have dry hair and I don’t like the parched scalp and hair, so I use such hair packs every now and then. It also adds some moisture and shine to my hair.
1. In a mixer, add 2 cloves of garlic and a quarter of an onion.
2. Then add mayonnaise and a few pieces of a banana.
3. Grind all these ingredients into a smooth and fine paste. Make sure that the cloves, onions and bananas have become a smooth paste so that when you apply it on your hair, it doesn’t stick in your hair and make it a messy scene when you are washing it off.
4. Then add the amla powder or any hair pack powder and grind it again.
5. If the pack is too thick, add some water to make it thin.
6. Your hair pack is ready to be used now!
How To Use:
1. Use the hair pack to cover the scalp and hair completely. Make sure you use the pack on the ends of your hair too.
2. Tie your hair in a bun and let it rest for 30-40 minutes. You can keep it for one hour too.
3. Use lukewarm water to wash the hair. Shampoo and condition as usual.
1. Since we have added bananas and mayonnaise in this hair pack, they will moisturise the scalp and hair really well.
2. Garlic helps in hair re-growth. It decreases hair fall to a great extent and helps to remove toxins from the scalp. When massaged onto the scalp, the allicin in garlic helps increase blood circulation which in turn stimulates hair growth. It also keeps dandruff at bay.
3. Amla is a good conditioner for your hair. It promotes hair growth and helps in maintaining good hair and a strong scalp. It also reduces premature greying of hair and eliminates dandruff.
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
Hair Care : Do It Yourself Hair Protein Pack
Banana Hair Pack for Healthy Hair: DIY
L’occitane Repairing Shampoo for Dry Dull Hair
Almond Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Routine To Treat Dull and Damaged Hair
Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry and Damaged Hair: DIY