Hair Type: Dry scalp, dry hair and slightly frizzy.
Today, I will be sharing a hair pack recipe that I have recently started using for my hair fall problems. My hair has become thin and nothing seems to work. I’ve tried many hair oils and packs and in my search for a decent DIY, I came across this hair pack and decided to try it as well. This face mask needs to be kept overnight for best results
1. Liquorice Root powder/Mulethi/Yastimadhu
3. Saffron strands
1. Soak the saffron strands in the milk for 5-10 minutes. Let the milk become nice and yellow in colour.
2. Then take some liquorice powder in a bowl. You can sieve the powder to make the paste finer. I skipped the sieving process.
3. Then to the powder, add the milk and saffron mixture.
4. Mix all three ingredients very well to form a paste as thick or thin as you like.
5. Your hair pack is ready to be used.
How To Use:
1. Use this on the 2nd or 3rd day after washing your hair normally with a shampoo or conditioner.
2. Take small amounts of the hair pack and apply it on your scalp.
3. After applying to the scalp, if you still have the hair pack remaining, then coat your hair strands. Otherwise just use your hair oil on the rest of the strands.
4. Keep the pack overnight. Gather all your hair and tie it into a bun. Then use a shower cap and go to sleep. That way, you won’t ruin your pillow, bed and clothes.
5. Next day, wash this off with your regular shampoo and follow it up with a conditioner.
6. Use it once a week for as long as you like.
1. Liquorice helps to cure all sorts of hair problems such as dandruff, hair loss, hair fall and chemical damage due to excessive hair colouring etc.
2. Liquorice was used as early as in the 3rd Century B.C. to treat dry and irritated scalp and all such hair-related problems.
3. Liquorice is a magic ingredient if you have dry scalp and dry hair. It also helps you to get stronger, thicker and healthier hair.
4. Liquorice also helps in getting silky hair. It repairs unhealthy hair and makes it stronger.
5. Liquorice is also known for adding moisture to dry scalp and hair.
6. It also prevents premature baldness.
7. Liquorice is also rich in protein, Vitamin B complex, flavonoids etc which promote healthy scalp and hair.
1. Milk works wonders for the skin, but it also works wonders on the hair.
2. Being rich in so many essential elements, it makes your hair stronger, silkier and shinier.
3. It also strengthens the hair and nourishes it.
4. It treats rough hair and smoothens it.
5. Milk is a great natural conditioner and also a good cleanser for the scalp.
6. It prevents itchiness, dandruff, and hair fall and hair loss.
7. It also repairs damaged hair and makes it stronger.
DIY Hair Oil for Longer and Stronger Hair
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
DIY Homemade Natural Shampoo for Hair
Lotus Herbals Fairness Gel with Liquorice and Green Tea
Top 15 Foods To Prevent Hair Fall
How to Prevent Hair Loss And Breakage Due To Smoothing