WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today, I will share a rice-based face pack. Rice is extensively used to get flawless complexion as you might know. I get tanned very easily in spite of using sunscreen, so such packs come to my rescue to get rid of tan quickly and naturally. Let’s get started with this easy face pack 🙂
1. Rice Flour or paste
2. Turmeric Powder
3. Tomato Pulp
4. Water or Milk or rice water.
1. You can use ready-made rice flour or grind it in a mixer. I’m using ready-made mix because it is finer that way or you can use rice paste.
2. To this, add a pinch of turmeric powder and mix well.
3. Then, grate a tomato to make a fine paste. Grating also gets rid of the skin of the tomato.
4. Mix the tomato pulp with the rice and turmeric mixture.
5. Now to make the paste thinner, you can add water or milk or even rice water.
6. Mix this until you get a desired consistency.
7. Your face pack is ready to be used!
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water to open up your pores.
2. Apply the face pack on to the face and neck while gently massaging in circular motions. Take time to massage it really well, the longer the better.
3. Allow it to rest on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes.
4. Wash off with lukewarm water. Pat dry your face.
5. Follow it up with your favourite lotion.
Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
14 Homemade Besan Face Packs
5 Homemade Aloe Vera Face Packs
Benefits of Rice Water for Skin and Hair
DIY Rice and Milk Scrub for Polished Skin
Easy Rice Powder Face Scrub – Do It Yourself
Tan Removal Scrub for Hands: Do It Yourself
How to Remove Face Tan