READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
1. Neem Powder
2. Tomato pulp
3. Rose Water
4. Peppermint Essential Oil.
1. Sieve the neem powder to get rid of lumps. Sieving helps in making the face pack very smooth and easy to apply.
2. Now, add the tomato pulp to the neem powder. Use fresh tomato pulp as it will give more benefits to your skin.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
3. Then, add rose water and peppermint essential oil. Add only 1-2 drops of the essential oil and not any more than that. Read the “note” section where I tell you why.
4. Mix everything very well.
5. Your face pack is ready to be use.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
How To Use:
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
2. Pat dry your face.
3. Take small amounts of the face pack and apply it on your face and massage it upwards and in circular motions. This will help with the blood circulation.
4. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes or until the pack is completely dry.
5. Damp your hands and massage the dry pack. It will work as a mild exfoliator.
6. Then, wash it off completely with cold water/room temperature water.
7. Use a lotion afterwards.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
I went a bit overboard with it and my face pack was tingling so much on my skin to the point where it started burning on my skin. I had to make a new batch of it and remove the face mask off my face. My face was feeling very cold as I washed my face because of the cooling peppermint oil, but there wasn’t any reaction or redness, just a lot of tingling, but my face did not breakout afterwards.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
1. Tomato is a natural astringent and works in eliminating excessive oil and blackheads. It is loaded with antioxidants hence prevents your skin from free radicals.
2. It also helps in cell repair and helps shrinking large pores. It also contains vitamin C and biotin both of which are known to provide healthy, glowing and radiant skin.
3. Tomatoes are also known for their anti-ageing properties. It fights against cell damage and reduces the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. If used regularly, tomatoes will help lighten your complexion too. They are also known as natural exfoliators and remove dead skin cells.
5. Since it contains a good amount of lycopene, it acts as a natural sunscreen too by protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
6. Tomatoes also help to achieve a brighter-looking complexion by eliminating blemishes and spots on the skin.
1. Neem is known to dry out the pimples and acne. It also helps in dealing with blackheads.
2. It helps to clear out dark spots, blemishes and pigmentation on the skin.
3. Since neem is anti-bacterial in nature, it will prevent any skin infection if used regularly.
4. Regular usage of neem-based DIYs will help you give smooth, clear and flawless skin.
5. It also absorbs excessive oil from the face.
6. It also has anti-aging properties.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Peppermint Essential Oil:
1. It contains menthol which is known for its cooling properties.
2. It also makes your skin brighter and controls acne.
3. Also, it doesn’t allow pore clogging and freshens you up.
4. It acts as a stress reliever and calms your down.
5. It keeps acne at bay.
6. It acts as a natural toner and gives you flawless skin if used daily.
7. Hydrates burnt skin and soothes it too.
Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin
14 Homemade Besan Face Packs
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
5 Homemade Cucumber Face Packs
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack
DIY Acne Clearing Face Pack with Cinnamon and Cloves
Nutmeg and Milk Face Pack For Acne Scars
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips