1. Neem Powder
2. Tomato pulp
3. Rose Water
4. Peppermint Essential Oil.
1. Sieve the neem powder to get rid of lumps. Sieving helps in making the face pack very smooth and easy to apply.
2. Now, add the tomato pulp to the neem powder. Use fresh tomato pulp as it will give more benefits to your skin.
3. Then, add rose water and peppermint essential oil. Add only 1-2 drops of the essential oil and not any more than that. Read the “note” section where I tell you why.
4. Mix everything very well.
5. Your face pack is ready to be use.
How To Use:
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
2. Pat dry your face.
3. Take small amounts of the face pack and apply it on your face and massage it upwards and in circular motions. This will help with the blood circulation.
4. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes or until the pack is completely dry.
5. Damp your hands and massage the dry pack. It will work as a mild exfoliator.
6. Then, wash it off completely with cold water/room temperature water.
7. Use a lotion afterwards.
I went a bit overboard with it and my face pack was tingling so much on my skin to the point where it started burning on my skin. I had to make a new batch of it and remove the face mask off my face. My face was feeling very cold as I washed my face because of the cooling peppermint oil, but there wasn’t any reaction or redness, just a lot of tingling, but my face did not breakout afterwards.
1. Tomato is a natural astringent and works in eliminating excessive oil and blackheads. It is loaded with antioxidants hence prevents your skin from free radicals.
2. It also helps in cell repair and helps shrinking large pores. It also contains vitamin C and biotin both of which are known to provide healthy, glowing and radiant skin.
3. Tomatoes are also known for their anti-ageing properties. It fights against cell damage and reduces the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. If used regularly, tomatoes will help lighten your complexion too. They are also known as natural exfoliators and remove dead skin cells.
5. Since it contains a good amount of lycopene, it acts as a natural sunscreen too by protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
6. Tomatoes also help to achieve a brighter-looking complexion by eliminating blemishes and spots on the skin.
1. Neem is known to dry out the pimples and acne. It also helps in dealing with blackheads.
2. It helps to clear out dark spots, blemishes and pigmentation on the skin.
3. Since neem is anti-bacterial in nature, it will prevent any skin infection if used regularly.
4. Regular usage of neem-based DIYs will help you give smooth, clear and flawless skin.
5. It also absorbs excessive oil from the face.
6. It also has anti-aging properties.
Peppermint Essential Oil:
1. It contains menthol which is known for its cooling properties.
2. It also makes your skin brighter and controls acne.
3. Also, it doesn’t allow pore clogging and freshens you up.
4. It acts as a stress reliever and calms your down.
5. It keeps acne at bay.
6. It acts as a natural toner and gives you flawless skin if used daily.
7. Hydrates burnt skin and soothes it too.
Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin
14 Homemade Besan Face Packs
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
5 Homemade Cucumber Face Packs
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack
DIY Acne Clearing Face Pack with Cinnamon and Cloves
Nutmeg and Milk Face Pack For Acne Scars