Homemade Recipes for Glowing Skin Tone
Don’t you wish you had that ever glowing complexion? Don’t you ask yourself how some girls have an absolutely perfect and enviable skin? Well if you do then you must read on to know what you should do to revive your skin and take it to a new level of luminosity.
In today’s world when everyone wants to look presentable, having a good skin always helps. It not only makes you feel good about yourself but also boosts your moral and self-esteem too.
We all are well aware of the factors that contribute to skin problems. So without going into all those details yet again let’s focus ourselves on tips that will help us all achieve that glowing skin tone:
• Apply a mixture of one teaspoon of olive oil and equal amount of organic apple cider vinegar overnight on wet face. It keeps the skin smooth, reduces age spots and helps avoid wrinkles.
• Mix bengal gram flour (besan) in rose water apply daily on face. this can also be used as a face wash instead of soap.
• Mix a tablespoon of curd, lemon juice and honey and apply it on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will help you get that smooth and glowing skin.
• Orange peel powder mixed with milk and applied all over face leaves a radiant and fair skin.
• Take a papaya slice and rub it gently on the face. This is very good for skin lightening. Papaya is an excellent skin exfoliant.
• Do not use harsh chemical cleansers as they will strip out the moisture from your skin and make it look rough and aged.
• Deep clean your pores by taking steam atleast once every two weeks. Facial steaming helps to unclog the pores by sweating out impurities. Place a wet hot cloth over your face for five or lean over a bowl of hot water for the same effect. You can add few drops of essential oil like tea tree or lavender oil for added antibacterial effects.
• Keep your skin hydrated with water, drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday. Also, pay attention to what you eat. Adiet rich in whole grains and proteins help promote collagen growth, which is the component of the skin that provides elasticity. Include millet, brown rice, lean meats, carrots, beans and whole wheat to boost your skin radiance from within.
So what are you waiting for try these methods out and help your skin glow naturally…
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Some Cheap and Effective Home Remedies
How to Curl Hair at Home, Get Curly Hairstyle and Manage Curls
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Beauty Benefits of Neem (Indian Lilac)
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
10 Tips to Treat Brittle Nails
Lush Wow Wow Face Mask
Homemade Chocolate Face Mask
Oriflame Swedish Spa Purifying Face Mask
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Face Pack for Glowing Skin: Do It Yourself
Homemade Papaya Face Pack For Glowing Skin
Yoga for Glowing Skin
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
6 thoughts on “Homemade Recipes for Glowing Skin Tone”
Nice tips Era.. 🙂
Awwww the 1st pic is choo cute.. Reflects the theme of IMBB.. Luvd d tips era..
Very informative tips as usual Era 🙂
thank you so much for sharing , era 🙂
very true tips era… also ii would like to add that rubbing a slice of papaya gives that extra glow to the face. rubbing this daily for 7-10 days only will show up great glowing skin. this is from my experience. 🙂
I use besan as a face wash n dat really works well.. Orange pell powder se yaad aaya i hav kept dat 4dryng n 4got 2grind dem.. As usualy ur post is really v.helpful thanku era