Create smouldering eyes in just one stroke with this color intense lustrous eyeliner that stays true for hours.
How does Lakme Nine to Five Intense Shine Eyeliner work?
- Step 1
Line your eyes in one single stroke on the upper lid from the inner side of the eye to the outer side. Let it dry.
- Step 2
Line your lower lid from the outer edge, tapering to the inner corner of the eye.
Avialable in 4 shades- Black, Brown, Olive, Smoky Grey
Price : Rs 225
Why should you buy Lakme Nine to Five Intense Shine Eyeliner?
- Stays on for quite long.
- Does not smudge.
- Dries very quickly.
- Comes in unbreakable plastic bottle packagaing. Easy to carry around and rest assured, the bottle wouldn’t break if mishandled.
- The quantity in the bottle is quite good.
- If you are the kinds, who like to apply absolutely perfect eyeliners this eyeliner can help you create one. I personally prefer more blended and smudged looks.
- I have had no allergy using this as opposed to many women who claimed to have got.
Why should you NOT buy Lakme Nine to Five Intense Shine Eyeliner?
- Price. Sigh!
- It gives no shine as opposed to its name. It turns absolutely matte when applied.
- Taking it off from eyes is a pain. I use olive oil that removes my darkest of darkest mascaras but with this eyeliner, it gets painful. It chips while removing and I have to really work hard to take it off. This is may be becasue of it’s long lasting application so I am not sure whether it is a pro or a con. For me, I am not comfortable if I have to really pull and push my eyes to take off my eye makeup.
- The brush is thin but the handle is long. I prefer shorter handles because that way I have more control over my liner application. This could be a personal preference.
- While you are applying the eyeliner and you are just on the brink of defining your crooked lining, you realize that the liquid in the brush has dried up. Again, I am actually not sure whether this is a pro or a con but I feel problematic this way.
- Once the liner dries, I feel the tightness on my eye. So when I am blinking, I always have this feeling of tight liner applied on my eyes.
Would I repurchase Lakme Nine to Five Intense Shine Eyeliner?
No.I purchased it some 10 months back but I barely used it. I like my liners to be shiny aand soft. It is neither.
Another disappointment! So many Indian women buy their products and even pay the price based on the trust that the brand has won over the years. I got most of my marriage stuff from Lakme becasue our mothers still trust the brand so much that they consider it the best brand to gift in their daughters marriages. Alas! Wish Lakme starts making some good stuff or at least impoves the quality of whatever they have.