WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Who doesn’t want to look “drop dead gorgeous?” After all, it’s what we all dream about, but achieving this dream seems next to impossible due to a lot of reasons. While for some wrong lifestyle, poor diet, lack of workouts plays a hindrance in reaching that goal, for others pure apathy in following a diligent and disciplined lifestyle is responsible in not being able to fulfil the desired feat. Being gorgeous is a daunting task and comes with a heavy price. Not to totally crush your hopes and dreams, but you can’t flaunt your glamorous selves if you don’t make a dedicated effort in changing the way you lead your life. The most important thing that you must pay attention to in order to look gorgeous is the health of your skin. If your skin is healthy, glowing and flawless, then half of the work is done. What else? The second important part is taking care of your hair and nourishing it regularly to flaunt gorgeous-looking tresses. That being said, the main gist of this article is “How To Become Gorgeous in one month?” One month is a pretty long time and if you follow the guidelines and tips mentioned below in a diligent manner, you will certainly be amazed to see a lot of difference after a month. So, let’s get into the details now:
- Keep yourself thoroughly hydrated. You must drink about 8-10 glasses of water every day. Don’t skip drinking water even if you are not thirsty. Water flushes out toxins from the body and purifies the blood which in turn will help you flaunt clear, glowing skin.
- Follow the basic CTM routine as it is the pillar of any basic skincare routine. The idea is to ensure that you maintain a clean face always. Dirt and pollutants clog the pores which then causes breakouts, acne and pimples. Get a face wash as per your skin type and wash your face at least twice a day. Follow this by using a mild face toner to close the skin pores. Finally, seal in moisture on your skin with a proper moisturizer according to your skin type. In order to look gorgeous, CTM routine is extremely crucial and you must not skip even a single step.
- Scrub your face after every 3 days to remove the layer of dead sin cells from the face. This will ensure that you have a smooth, clean, and radiant skin. Follow this religiously for a month and be ready to see the magic.
- Give some exotic treatment to your face and body with essential oils of rosemary, lavender, tea-tree, sunflower etc. Not only will this detoxify your skin, but it will help to rejuvenate and relax your mind. Mix some drops of these essential oils during bath and enjoy the invigorating power of freshens at the comfort of your home.
- Also, engage in facial masking once or twice a week. You can either prepare face mask with kitchen ingredients or you may also try some readymade mask. Masking instantly makes you face bright, radiant and goes an extra mile to make you camera-ready in a jiffy!
- Try to look as natural as possible. Flaunt your natural facial features and rely less on makeup to look pretty. Makeup if used excessively in the long run is not good for the skin. Instead if you have a naturally flawless going skin, you can skip applying makeup most of the times. In case, you can’t skip it completely, do engage in proper removal of makeup. Being negligent about makeup removal gives dull skin and often causes unwanted breakouts.
- Also, never forget to use a sunscreen before stepping outside. Whether it is summer or winter time, a sunscreen is extremely important in protecting your skin from the harsh rays of the sun. Ignoring this can cause sun burns, pigmentation and dark spots and also early ageing as a long-term effect.
Hair Care Tips:
- Don’t wash your hair with a shampoo every day. Let your hair replenish natural oils. Also buy a mild shampoo that is suitable for daily use that comes free of harmful parabens and sulphates.
- In addition to shampooing, always follow up with a conditioner to hydrate and nourish your strands. This will help to seal the outer cuticle of the hair and also prevent against the damage caused by harmful environmental pollutants.
- Engage in hot oil massage once a week. This not only makes your hair stronger and controls hair fall, but it also helps in hair growth and reduction of split ends.
- Rinse your hair with cold water. Cold water lays down the outer layer of your hair more smoothly, which helps prevent moisture loss, snags, and heat damage.
- Use a hair mask weekly to get the effect of hair spa at the comfort of your home. This helps the hair to replenish the lost nutrients and get back the lustre.
- Aggressive brushing can cause physical damage to your hair, so you should always be gentle while brushing your hair. This helps to gently distribute your scalp’s natural oils down the hair shaft and make them look healthy.
- Wearing your ponytail or topknot in the same place on your head every day causes your hair to break over time from the constant tension. Switching up your hairstyle frequently can help maintain the strength of your strands, which means they’ll continue to grow out strong and damage free.
- Say good bye to heat tools. Heating tools cause irreparable damage to the strands and make them rough and brittle. Overuse of heating tools are not conducive to long hair, so you must avoid it under all costs, if you want to have gorgeous mane.
- Finally, go to a hairstyle and get yourself a new hairdo. This will give you a quick makeover and will make you look gorgeous instantly.
Lifestyle Change Tips:
- Engage in some sort of physical workout or exercise. You can also do some lightweight strength training exercises. Doing physical activity increases blood circulation of the body, tones the face and body and makes you look bright and radiant. Believe it or not, follow this step and you will thank us forever!
- Never compromise on your sleep routine no matter how busy your schedule is. Lack of sleep causes production of stress induced hormone, cortisol that is responsible for dull skin, puffy eyes and face and reduction in overall glamour from your face. You must get at least 7-8 hours of beauty sleep daily in order to get gorgeous in a month.
- Drink a glass of seasonal fresh fruit juice every morning to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. Avoid opting for packaging fruit juices as they are not good for health.
- Stock up on fresh green leafy vegetables and fruits and include them in your diet. Green leafy vegetable supplies our body with vital nutrients that are necessary to look radiant from within.
- Eat a low-carb, high protein diet. Also, have more of whole grains and avoid processed foods as much as possible. To maintain a more toned and fit body, cut down completely on any intake on sugar.
Alcohol contributes severely weight gain as it is high in calories and low in nutrients. So, if you want to turn beautiful in a month, refraining from all types of bad habits like drinking and smoking is mandatory.
- Take care of your personal hygiene like brush your teeth twice daily, take mandatory bath every day to smell fresh always. Being clean and hygienic goes a long way in ensuring a truly confident self.
Lastly, smile is a very important accessory to portray gorgeousness in all forms. Remain happy and stress-free and smile to your heart’s desire. Remember, a gorgeous smile not only makes your face look confident but it also makes you look pretty instantly.
We have listed out the all the vital tips that you must follow in order to look gorgeous in a month. Firstly, you must diligently follow all the skincare and hair care tips for a month to get visible results in your external looks. Also, only doing external changes would be a half-hearted attempt if you don’t follow a healthy lifestyle. Hence, have a look at the lifestyle tips as well and do incorporate them in your day-to-day life. Adapting to all these skin, hair and lifestyle changes simultaneously will cause a huge change in the way you look. It’s not only us who say this, this is something preached by well-known beauty gurus and nutritionists! Try this for a month and thank us later. Also, let us know the results seen after a month in the comments section below. All the best!