How to make spaghetti with red sauce with Maggi noodles
I do not know if you guys have tried the new Maggi atta noodles but the masala tastes nothing like the real magi masala , I ate it like 2 times then I wanted to do something about the noodles . I didn’t want the noodles to go waste and I could not eat that horrendous tasting maggi which was an insult to a magi lover like me ☹ thus I came up with a plan 😀 . I took the magi noodles and made it in my style :). This is not the classic red sauce but my version of the red sauce . You don’t really have to use the maggi noodles :P, you can use the usual spaghetti to . This is just a useful way of making the boring and weird atta noodles 🙁 .
You will need – 1)Maggi Noodles
2) four Tomatoes
3) 3 cloves of garlic
4) one capsicum
5) one spoon butter
6) Oregano as much you want
7) one table spoon olive oil
8) one spoon green chili sauce
9) one spoon tomato sauce
And salt to taste
1) First step is to take a pan , fill it with water and put one slab of maggi in it , you have to boil this slab till it is soft . try to cut the noodles with the fork to see if its soft yet or not , boil it on a low heat till it is soft .
2) While the noodles are being boiled , you should finely chop 3 to 4 cloves of garlic and also cut one capsicum
3) You should also , grind 4 tomatoes into a puree
4) Now take another pan and put a little bit of olive oil in it and let it get a little heated , not too much because then it’ll burn your garlic .
5) Now put the garlic and capsicum inside the pan and let them cook till the garlic is a little golden.
6) Now put the tomato puree in it and add salt
7) After adding salt , you need to let it cook for 5 minutes.
8) Now you should add one teaspoon of both tomato ketchup and green chilli sauce , you can also customize this 😛 . these both will give a tangy flavor to the dish . 🙂
9) After the sauces are put , you have to put some butter in the sauce so that it becomes very smooth and tastes really good 🙂 .
10) By this time your noodles will be cooked and you should drain the water but pouring the noodles in the nest and pour cold water on these noodles so that they do not becomes soggy . Let the noodles drain for 2 to 4 minutes.
By this time your sauce would be done and you should add oregano in it and stir it , let the smell of the oregano work its magic 😛 , now stop cooking the sauce .
11) Now you will add the noodles to the sauce and stir them so that all the noddles and nicely in contact with the sauce 😀
12) Now you have to cover up the dish so that the heat from the sauce can mix the sauce into the noodles .
13) You can take out your noodles after 5 minuets and enjoy . 🙂
Tell me about your recipes with Maggi or other noodles and what do you do to things which you thought would taste nice but disappointed you ?
Hope you enjoy this Maggi recipe , you can ignore the butter if you want 😛