Teeth whitening is less controversial than skin whitening – everyone wants white and bright teeth! Most of you might have smirked when you saw that “kya aapke toothpaste mein namak hain?” toothpaste commercial. As funny as it may sound, salt is actually very good for your teeth, it can actually reverse cavities. So, coming back to the topic, cosmetic teeth whitening can completely wipe off the yellowness from your teeth in a short time, but such procedures would cost a bomb and may have side effects. There are some natural yet very effective ways to get a perfect set of white pearlies that would dazzle and sparkle when you smile. Listing out both natural and cosmetic ways to get white teeth. Want to know more? Read on:
1. Strawberry with baking soda: Strawberries are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C – this you already know, but strawberries have been found to also contain malic acid which whitens the teeth. To make this teeth pack, you would need one or two strawberries which needs to be mashed and add two to three pinches of baking soda into this pulp. With the help of a toothbrush, rub this mixture onto your teeth and leave it on for 10 minutes. Rinse after that, do this regularly to get white and bright teeth.
2. Brush twice a day: It’s the top tip of dentists. Brush twice a day – once in the morning and once just before hitting the bed to keep your teeth in perfect condition.
3. Banana peel technique: Banana fruit is rich in potassium and other minerals, but the banana peel is equally good. Banana peel is also rich in potassium, magnesium, and some other minerals which can whiten the teeth if you do it regularly. Rub banana peel over your teeth and rinse your mouth after 10 minutes.
4. Activated Charcoal: You would understand why everyone is gung-ho about activated charcoal in skin care products if you start using it on your teeth. Activated charcoal can wipe off yellowness and impurities from your teeth too. The best way is to powder up the activated charcoal and then apply it on the teeth by mixing it with water. Rub it on for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
5. Lemon peel and salt teeth whitener: Lemon and other citrus fruits have high acidic content which acts as a natural bleaching agent. When you combine it with salt, your overall oral health is guaranteed. No cavities and bright white teeth.
6. Crest 3D Whitestrips Dental Whitening Kit: This kit promises to give you professional teeth whitening effect in 20 days (you have to do it for 30 minutes every day). The whitening process is very natural with this kit and you would truly get professional grade effect.
7. Avoid teeth staining beverages: If you really want to get a bright set of teeth and smile, you would have to avoid beverages that are staining your teeth – cut down on colas, coffee, tea and you can see the difference.
8. Teeth whitening toothpaste: There are many toothpastes available in the market that can effectively remove yellow stains from your teeth. Denblan, Crest white, Supersmile are some examples.
9. Oil pulling: Neha has written an awesome article on the benefits of oil pulling and the method to perform in the post here. Oil pulling is a process where you swish oil (coconut, olive or cooking oil) in your mouth for 10 or 20 minutes. You can take 1 to 2 tbsp of oil of your choice and continuously swish it in your mouth till the time it becomes milky . Spit the oil after that and rinse your mouth with warm water and then brush your teeth. Oil can cut through plaque and get rid of the yellow stains on the teeth. It’s also great for oral hygiene. Try it and check out for yourself.
10. Teeth whitening mouthwash: Some mouthwashes can do more than fighting bad odor. Some mouthwashes like Rembrandt Deeply White Whitening Mouthwash contain hydrogen peroxide that takes down stains on the teeth to give you white teeth.
Do you any more tips to add, do mention in the comments 🙂
10 Lipstick Shades That Will Make Your Teeth Look Whiter
How to Whiten Teeth Naturally
Pearl Drops Whitening Toothpolish: Spearmint
Home Remedies for White Teeth
Crest 3D Whitestrips Dental Whitening Kit
How To Remove Makeup From Face
How to Contour Face with Makeup
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
14 Ways to Get Perfect White Teeth Like Celebrities