Read Rati Beauty Diet: The Right Way to Lose Weight
by Sarita S.
Hello gorgeous ladies,
Today I’m going to tell you how to get fascinating eyes without makeup. Eyes are the most sensitive and attractive part of your personality. Doesn’t matter if you have small or big eyes, but baggy and sleepy eyes makes lowers your personality. Most women think that eyeliner, mascaras, kajal, etc… can make their eyes beautiful. But, it’s not always the case because to have shining, glowing and magical eyes you don’t really need eye makeup. There are many things that are amazingly effective on your eyes. So, here are some tips to make your eyes beautiful naturally.
1. Tea Bags: A green tea bag can help you. Take 2 used green tea bags and chill them in freezer. Then place them on baggy eyes for 20 mininutes to reduce puffiness of your eyes. Green tea bags can improve blood circulation also.
2. Potato: Cold potato slices can also reduce puffiness of your eyes. Take 2 slices of raw potato and place them on eyes for atleast for 20 minutes. It also reduces darkness of your eyes.
3. Rose Water: Everyone knows the benefits of rose water. It is wonderful for eyes. It cleanses and enhances the natural glow of your eyes.
4. Cucumber: Place 2 slices of cucumber on your eyes for 20 minutes to decrease puffiness of your eyes.
5. Milk: Dip a cotton ball in milk and clean your eyes. After this take 2 cotton balls and dip them in milk and place them on your eyes for 20 minutes. Now wash your eyes. Milk increases the brightness of your eyes.
6. Fennel Seeds: Fennel seeds (saunf) are very effective to cure eye problems. It cleanses eyes and increases your vision too.
7. Strawberry: Everyone loves to eat strawberry, but most people don’t know that strawberry can cure puffy and tired eyes also. Keep strawberries in the freezer for half hour. Now remove the top of the strawberries and then cut it into slices and place these strawberry slices on your eyes for 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Cold Spoon: It’s a very simple trick to keep your eyes feeling fresh. Keep two spoons in the freezer overnight. In the morning take the spoons and apply them under the eyes for 5 minutes.
9. Amla: Amla is an anti-inflamatory that can reduce swelling around your eyes. Amla juice may help in eye problems and increase your eyesight too. Extract the juice of fresh amla and drink 1 glass daily.
10. Honey: Honey can reduce eye infections and enhance the natural glow of your eyes. Pour few drops of pure honey onto your eyes and then wash your them. For brightened eyes repeat this 2-3 times per week.
11. Proper Sleep: Lack of sleep can reduce natural glow of your eyes and cause dark circles or swelling around your eyes. For attractive and glowing eyes sleep 6-8 hours.
12. Water: Water is very helpful for your eyes. Drink as much water as possible. You need to drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday. Drinking plenty of water flushes toxins from your body and helps reduce puffiness of your eyes.
13. Healthy Lifestyle: Do not eat sodium and fat rich food in night because it can make your eyes puffy the next morning. Do exercise daily. Eat fresh fruits and veggies.
Salvatore Ferragamo F For Fascinating Night Eau De Parfum is a Good Buy
Bollywood Actresses Who Do Not Look That Great Without Makeup
10 Bollywood Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
Bollywood Style Eye Makeup For Small Eyes
Peacock Colors Eye Makeup-Tutorial
Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover Review
Quick Eye Brightening Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eyes: Different Eye Makeup Styles
MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover Review
Office Wear Eye Makeup Tutorial
Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser Review