I think pictures are a very good way to look back at our good times and off course we all want to look great in them. Not everyone can look like a model, and frankly you shouldn’t, but everyone wants to look great in photos. I read an article a few days back and this post has been inspired from that These are tried and tested by me and I can assure you that it works.
Ways to achieve that “super pose’
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
- Stand straight. If you stoop, you will confuse the camera.
- Pull your neck upward and move your head forward to reduce that double chin.
- For a full size image, cross one foot in front of the other. Rest your weight on your back foot and keep the front foot light and point your toes to the camera. This will hide some of the volume in your tighs.
- Don’t rest your arms, just keep them away from your body or hold your waist, this will make your hands look thin and hide the flabs.
- Pull shoulders back and gently suck your stomach in, don’t overdo it.
- Don’t freeze your pose for too long,it will look fake and faded, just look away and turn towards the camera giving that fresh smile.
- You can hide your fat using the objects your holding, hold a purse in your han dto cover your belly.
- Stand sideways to a camera. Don’t stand direct against it, but make an angle.
- Remember that the body part closest to a camera will seem to be larger than others. Adjust your pose accordingly.
These are just simple ways to make you happy, but the bottom line is “Love yourself however you are”.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin