How To Get Rid of Dark Neck at Home
Sometimes you may notice that the complexion on your neck is way too darker than that of your face and it may stand out starkly. If you are finding that the skin on your neck is getting too darker when compared to your face, it would be prudent to rule out underlying hormonal disease. If hormonal problem has been ruled out in your case and if the skin darkening is not that severe, you can make use of some homemade treatments to lighten up the skin tone on your neck and also use some other not-so-natural remedies. Want to know, what are they? Read on:
1. Bleaching: Bleaching belongs to the not-at-natural category. Bleaching does help in getting rid of tan. Remember to follow all the instructions mentioned on the pack and a patch test to rule out any sensitivity is mandatory, don’t skip it. Bleaching can be done once or twice in a month and if the darkening of the skin is not due to hormonal reasons, it would show immediate effect. Our recommendation would be Oxyglow bleach.
2. Milk, Honey, and Lemon Pack For Discolored Neck: This beauty pack can help you in getting rid of discoloration on your neck and back. To make this pack, you only need a few easily available ingredients such as lemon, milk, honey, and almond oil. Mix all these ingredients in a bowl and apply it on your neck and back. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Try this remedy for 15 days and you would be able to see good results.
3. Homemade Coffee Body Scrub: Body scrubs can help you to get rid of the dead skin cells and stubborn tan. Just like the face, it’s important to exfoliate your neck to slough off dead skin cells to get soft and smooth skin. If the skin on your neck is unusually darker than the skin on your face, try to recall the last time you had exfoliated your neck skin. You can make this awesome coffee and sugar body scrub to exfoliate skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and to soften the skin. To make this scrub, you will need ground coffee beans, white/brown sugar, vanilla extract (for fragrance), olive oil, honey, and rosemary essential oil. In the coffee, add the sugar and all other ingredients and mix well. Scrub your neck with this mixture and do this regularly to get rid of the tan.
4. Kasturi Manjal, Green Tea, and Rice Pack: Kasturi manjal or ambi haldi is cosmetic form of turmeric which lightens skin tone and would not leave a stubborn stain behind. This pack can lighten and brighten your skin. Green tea provides the much-needed antioxidants to repair skin damage and the milk used in this pack would lighten and moisturize the skin. As you all know, honey is a natural bleaching agent. To make this pack, mix 1 tbsp of turmeric and rice powder in a bowl, add milk cream into it. Then, continue to add 1 tbsp green tea and honey. Mix it well and apply this pack on to your face and neck. Let it sit on for 20 minutes to half an hour and rinse off with lukewarm water.
5. Cucumber and Lemon Pack: This is an excellent anti-tan pack. Both lemon and honey are natural bleaching agents that would clear the tan. Grate half a cucumber and grind it into a juice form. Squeeze half a lemon into the juice. Take a cotton pad and apply this potion on to your neck and back. Let it sit on your skin for half an hour to one hour and rinse off with lukewarm water. Do this regularly and you would be able to see the tan fade off gradually.
6. Besan, turmeric, curd, lemon pack: Did you know Aishwarya Rai swears by besan in her beauty routine. It’s her best beauty treatment it seems. A combination of besan, turmeric, curd, with a good squeeze of lemon would lighten and remove even stubborn tan. Do this regularly to see the results.
7. Potato and lemon pack: Potato contains natural bleaching agents, same as lemon. Grate half a potato and make it into juice form. Squeeze in half a lemon and apply this mixture on the neck and back area. Wait for 30 minutes before rinsing.
8. Saffron and Milk Pack: Saffron as you all know has skin lightening agents. To make this pack, add 3 drops of lemon into 4 tbsp of warm milk and drop in 4 strands of saffron. Let this mixture sit for a few hours. Apply on the neck and leave it on for half an hour to one hour. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Do this regularly to get rid of the tan.
9. Saffron and Yogurt Pack: This has been tried and tested by Neha and me. This pack works in removing tan and lighten skin tone awesomely. To make this pack, you need to soak a few saffron strands in curd/yogurt overnight. Keep it in the fridge and in the morning the curd would turn completely yellow/orange. Add 1 tbsp of besan to this mixture and apply it on your face and neck. Do this regularly to get rid of dark skin on your neck and face.
10. Tomato, curd, and lemon pack: Tomatoes can remove the stubbornest and oldest of tans. They also act as natural exfoliators and also have skin lightening properties. Make juice out of half a tomato, add 1 tbsp of curd, and squeeze in half of lemon. Mix well and apply on the neck, do this once or twice a week or more frequently to get rid of the tan.
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
How to Contour Face with Makeup
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Straighten Hair
How To Get A Perfect White Smile
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight
How To Get Rid of Acne
10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation
How to Get a Lovely Neck
How to Reduce Dark Circles
Best Under Eye Creams To Reduce Dark Circles
Makeup for Dark Skin
How to Get Rid of Dark Knees
VLCC Shape Up Chin and Neck Firming Cream
Cowl Neck Style by Celebrities
How to Firm Loose Neck Skin
How To Treat Neck Wrinkles
How To Do Facial At Home
How To Prepare Herbal Coconut Oil at Home
Make Your Own Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Oil At Home
Fresh Fruit Body Polishing At Home
Natural Hair Spa Treatment at Home – DIY
5 thoughts on “How To Get Rid of Dark Neck at Home”
Wow…. Jomo… Itne saare tips… Hamaare neck pe ek black band jaisa ho gaya hain… Jaha pe hamara mangalsutra hota hai…. Saffron yogurt wala tip use karna padega…. Thnx… Bahut acche tips hai jomo
I face this issue and I wasn’t sure if there was any hme remedy for it. These scrub & packs sound great. Will surely give it a try!
Wow, so many great tips! Thanks a lot, Jomol! This is so helpful. 🙂
IMBB never fails to come to rescue!!! This always happens with me!! whenever I hve any issue regarding skin or any product!! IMBB has the review or tips!!! Thank u sooo much for dis grt tips!!! will try the coffee scrub tempting lag raha h!!! 😀