Today I will be sharing a very interesting DIY idea with you all. This is a great way to jazz up an old pair of shoes. These days glitter shoes are really in, you will find them all over the place; be it glitter pumps, sneakers or flats. So I thought of making such pair my way with an old pair without shelling out any money from the pocket. Read on to know more about the process:
Things you will need:
Step 1: First clean your shoes (in case they are old). Make sure shoes are completely dry and dust free, otherwise glue will not stick to it. Now use some tape to cover the area which you do not want to glitter. Cover up as much of the shoe you Don’t want glittered as possible.
Step 4: Now when the paint is still wet sprinkle a generous amount of glitter all over it. You can use a salt sprinkler, but I preferred to use my hands.
Step 5: Now tap the shoes gently to remove excess glitter and repeat the above step. Once the shoes are completely covered in glitter, keep them aside for drying for 2-3 hours
I decided not to cover the whole shoe and did it in my own way by covering only the half part of it. You can make your own version using various patterns and designs.
• To seal the glitter, spritz some hair spray (I did not have it so skipped it)
• Stuff crumpled newspapers inside the shoes to avoid getting glitter inside them (which I forgot, as you can clearly see in the pictures )
• Make your own patterns using stencils or just draw them out using markers
• Mix 2-3 different colors of glitter to make a new combination
• First time experiment it on an old or inexpensive pair of shoes.
• To make your pumps more edgy, glitter only the heels part and keep rest part of it plain
• You can paste extra embellishments if you like (for me that would be too blingy- blingy)
Faces Canada Satin Matte Lipstick: Jazz Berry Jam
Oriflame Jazz Fusion Lip Palette Review
Customize Your Old Shoes: DIY
How to Design your Canvas Shoes
My Foot Wear / Shoes Collection
Lush Mint Julips Peppermint and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub
Make Your Own Lush Vanilla and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub – DIY
Lush BubbleGum Lip Scrub
How to make lip scrub at home
Lip Pigmentation- Remedies for Pigmented Lips
How To Reduce Pigmentation of Lips