Hey my choco pies,
Most of us have a very busy morning routine and most of us do not get enough time to spend on doing elaborate makeup. So, for all you busy bees out there, I have gathered some awesome tips and tricks to look beautiful even without makeup.
1. Ice pack: Apply ice pack for 5-10 minutes as soon as you wake up. Applying ice will get rid of the puffiness and give you fresh eyes and skin.
2. Brush your lips: After you are done brushing your teeth, you have to brush your lips as well. You can use soft circular motions without applying anything, on a separate toothbrush than what you use for your teeth. Keep on brushing for two to three minutes, this would clear off dead skin cells and flaky skin, and you would get soft and supple lips.
3. Exfoliate your lips: If you have dry and chapped lips, exfoliate your lips with sugar granules
4. Exfoliate your facial skin: Exfoliating your face would open up facial pores and clear out the dead skin cells revealing soft and smooth skin from beneath. Exfoliation also clears out clogged pores. Take your favorite scrub and massage it in soft circular motions.
5. Apply toner: Scrubbing opens up the pores, so after scrubbing, the facial pores are remain open if a toner is not used. Spray some facial toner on the face or you can even apply rose water with a cotton ball and leave it on. This would close the pores and would not allow the dirt to settle into pores.
6. Eye cream: Apply eye brightening cream to prevent and treat under eye circles and to keep the eye area bright.
7. Moisturizer: Apply your favorite moisturizer for soft, supple, hydrated, and well moisturized skin. If your moisturizer has SPF, then that’s an added bonus, but if it doesn’t, then don’t forget to apply a sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful rays of sun.
8. Pay attention to the brows: Make sure you groom your eyebrows with a brow brush and clear away unwanted hair to attain a polished look.
9. For pretty lashes: If you have sparse lashes, then use a mascara to add volume and length to your lashes. If you are naturally blessed with voluminous lashes, you can use a curler and apply just a bit of castor oil to deepen the color of the lashes.
10. Apply lip balm for soft lips: You can apply a tinted chapstick or a lip balm to soften up and moisturize your lips.
These are some tips from my end. I have been following this right from my school days. And yes, don’t forget to wear your smile because that is probably the only thing you need to look beautiful without wearing makeup 🙂
10 Most Beautiful Indian Women Ever
10 Bollywood Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
Beautiful Traditional Wedding Beauty Looks from India
10 Tricks to Beautiful, Healthy Skin and Hair
Beautiful Celebrities Who Ruined Their Looks Due To Drugs
How to Get Fascinating Eyes Without Makeup
How to Look Pretty Without Makeup
Image Sources: 1, 2