Hope you all are doing great!
I have been quite busy these few days and didn’t have time to take care of my skin or hair at all! As a result, my skin has become dull and lifeless. It’s the way of my body to tell me that it’s high time and I should do something about it! Isn’t this the case with many of us these days? We tend to neglect our skin either due to lack of time or due to sheer laziness.
We have become so busy, that taking out 15 mins for ourselves has become difficult. And thanks to the enormous range of beauty products available in the market, helps us to conceal our skin flaws and look beautiful always! But this is not the ultimate solution. Makeup is temporary; we have to take care of ourselves to look beautiful even on those no makeup days. Also, the unhealthy eating, irregular sleeping habits and exposure to toxins due to smoking, alcohol consumption, etc. leads to skin problems. Using external methods for skin nourishment has therefore become very necessary.
Today, I am going to share a few homemade remedies, which can be used at night and are easy to prepare with the ingredients available in our kitchens. All these DIY’s does not require you to wait for 10 or 15 minutes, you can apply these packs overnight and have that radiant glowing skin in the morning. These remedies do not have any side effect as all the natural products are used in the making!
Below are 5 recipes of Overnight Face Masks which you can use:
• Lemon and Eggs: Take 1 beaten egg white and add the juice of half lemon in it. Mix it and apply on your face and neck. Leave this mask overnight and wash with cold water in the morning for that lighter and glowing skin.
• Honey and Oatmeal: Take 2 spoons of honey; add 1 spoon oatmeal and little water to make a paste. Mix well and apply on your face and let it dry overnight. In the morning, gently massage your face with wet hands and wash with normal water. This one is good for acne prone skin.
• Cucumber and Olive Oil: Take a piece of cucumber and blend it in a mixer along with 1 spoon of olive oil. Apply this paste on your face and leave it overnight. Wash in the morning with cold water. You can do this twice a week for cool and fresh skin.
• Tomato: Squeeze half a tomato in a bowl. Take the juice and apply on face. Once it dries, re-apply it and leave on skin overnight. Wash in the morning with cold water.
• Essential Oils: Before going to bed, instead of using a night cream, apply a mixture of almond oil and any essential oil like lavender or tea tree. Massage this well and leave overnight. Your skin will soak the oil overnight giving you baby soft skin in the morning.
All the ingredients used in the masks are natural and are easily available at home. So now we can be beautiful without putting in much efforts and burning a hole in our pockets.
How To Apply Blush
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Apply Eyeshadow
Eye Makeup: How to Apply Eye Makeup
How To Apply Eye Shadow with Fingers
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Natural Homemade Astringent For Skin
Homemade Chocolate Face Mask
Homemade Facial Peel for Skin
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes With Kitchen Ingredients
10 Homemade Facial Scrubs
Fabindia Charcoal Face Pack
5 Hydrating Face Packs For Winter
Banjara’s Orange Honey Gel
Natural Beauty Benefits of Honey
Honey and Olive Oil Homemade Hair Mask
The Body Shop Honey and Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask