Hope you are enjoying reading my post. Today I am back with another post, and it is about making rose water at home. Rose water is one of the basic beauty ingredients, that is used by every one of us. Rose water is used to keep your skin healthy and strong. So, if you want to make rose water at home try this easy method.
• Rose petals
• Honey (optional)
- Take one rose and remove its entire petal.
- Now take a bowl filled with water.
- Now keep the vessel on gas and allow it to boil.
- Now once the water boil put the rose petals.
- In order to trap the essence and color of rose water, cover the vessel with the lid.
- The rose petals start changing its color and it becomes light pink.
- Switch off the flame and shift the water to another vessel.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Use this homemade rose water every day.
Benefits of rose water:
- Helps to calm acne and rosacea.
- Helps to treat redness and inflammation on skin.
- Help to achieve flawless complexion.
- Maintains pH level on the skin.
- Keeps your skin hydrated for a long period of time.
- Help to strengthen your skin cells.
- Rejuvenates the skin and keeps it fresh all the time.
- Rose water helps to cool the skin.
- Have anti-clogging properties which unclogs the pores.
Banjara’s Premium Rose Water
Khadi Pure Rose Water
Khadi Rose Water and Tulsi Herbal Skin Toner
Khadi Premium Herbal Cream Face Pack with Pure Rosewater
Khadi Cooling Skin Toner – Roset
Khadi Orange Peel and Tulsi Herbal Skin Toner