How are you all? Today, I am back with an interesting post on makeup. This is about how to make concealer at home. Have you ever wondered you can even make concealer at home according to your skin tone? If not, follow this post till the end to make your own concealer at home. And the best part is, you don’t need to buy a concealer from the market after you know this skill.
Check out the method below
• Any face powder or compact powder (I have taken Maybelline compact powder)
• Any moisturizer (I have taken Nivea lotion)
• Take a compact powder and make sure you are not scrapping an expensive one.
• Now with the help of knife, start scrapping the powder from the compact.
• Collect the powder in a bowl. (Don’t scrap the entire foundation)
• Now take a small amount of lotion in a bowl.
• Add the powder which we have already scrapped from the compact.
• Now mix both the ingredients together and make sure no lumps are found.
• If needed, you can add some more loose powder to match according to your skin tone.
Your concealer is ready. You can use it every day.
Benefits of making your own concealer at home:
The best part is, you can make a concealer according to your skin tone with the help of a compact powder and lotion. You may think why I have used a body lotion, it is because the lotion will keep my skin hydrated and the concealer will blend well on my skin. If not concealer you can also use aloe vera to smoothen the consistency. The concealer is extremely good to be used and you can make it at home in few steps.
Concealer is extremely important, as it helps to hide the uneven flaws on the face. It helps to cover the marks and blemishes on the face and thus in blemish free skin. You can feel the difference after using homemade concealer because it does not flake out and makes your skin dry. However, if needed, you can also one to two drop off your favourite essential oil, so that it gets absorbed by the skin and benefit it.
Believe me, this concealer is allergy free and you can use it for daily purpose. For making this at home, I strongly recommended to use a compact powder which does not suit your skin tone or you don’t want it to use any more. Do not scrape out super expensive products for this DIY.
10 Genius Concealer Hacks that You Must Try
Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo Foundation
Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Tattoo Powder Foundation
Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Brush
Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette
La Mer The Radiant Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Inglot Freedom System Cream Concealer
CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation