Hi lovely ladies,
Today, I am going to share a trick with you that I have learnt recently. The other day, while roaming in the mall, I noticed everyone is wearing matte lipsticks and I could hardly see anyone flaunting glossy lips. Then, while going through the makeup trends of New York Fashion week, I saw matte n*de lips are the latest “in” thing. I was totally heartbroken thinking of all the glossy lipsticks I have. I know, it’s not that every time we have to follow the latest fashion trend, but still who doesn’t love to do what’s in vogue. Now, the time had come to do some research work. I could not contain myself and started to look for some way by which I could save my glossy lip colors. In any case, I was not ready to part with them. And then ladies, something miraculous thing happened I found a way by which we can get the much-wanted matte look with any lipstick you love. It is super easy and very simple to do. I am so excited to share it with you all. Since the day I have found the trick, I am actually digging out all my glossy lip colors and wearing them matte.
Here are the few simple steps:
1. Prepare your lips by applying any lip balm that you like. This is to ensure that dry patches and lines are not visible after application. Let it rest for some time.
2. Now, apply any creamy opaque lipstick of your choice which has shiny, glossy finish. If you want, you can also apply two coats of the same.
3. Now, take a thin tissue paper and blot the color once.
4. Again apply the lip color and then cover your mouth with the same tissue paper and dust some translucent powder/talcum powder on your lips with a face brush.
5. Now, remove the tissue paper and you will be surprised to see all the creaminess and shine of the lipstick gone. And what has appeared is the se*y matte pout that will stay intact for hours. You can always outline your lips to give more definition if desired, but I am okay like this.
I have taken the pictures with a glossy red lipstick on my lips. Then, I blotted the lip color with a thin tissue and applied the color again. Next, I covered my mouth with the same tissue paper and dusted some powder on my pout. After removing the tissue, you can see in the picture, the glossy finish lip color has changed into matte finish and this would not budge for hours without any touch ups. I am delighted with the results.
The most amazing part is, that even the dry lipped beauties can flaunt matte lip colors by using this method, as the creamy lipstick you are wearing has all the qualities of a lip color that suits dry lips. And the matte finish you can achieve by using this method. You can enjoy the latest lip trends without even spending extra money.
Hope you all would also try this easy trick. Do share in your thoughts with me. Love ya all.
How to Straighten Hair
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight
How To Get Rid of Dark Neck at Home
Lakme 9 to 5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch
L’Oreal Glossy Balm – Baby Berry
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain – Rouge Laque
L’Oréal Paris Glossy Balm – Innocent Coral 220
Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lipstick- Pink Temptation
Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick – Red Sunrise