Eyebrows can make or break your look, I believe. They frame your eyes and determine your expressions. Lately, I have been seeing too many ladies talking about brows, how to shape them, grow them or fill them. Even our IMBB beauties are investing in brow kits. Not all of us are blessed with thick brows. But then, we have the power of makeup, which can help you fake fuller brows like you are blessed with them. So this brow game has just gone few notches higher by the bold brows trend. Let’s find out more about it.
1. What is this trend about?
The bold brows trend is all about wearing your eye brows somewhat thicker than you usually do. But that does not mean that you let them grow unruly. It is all about growing, grooming and shaping them.
2. Why this trend rocks?
• When done properly, strong eyebrows alone can serve as foundation for a naturally beautiful look.
• The bold, thick eyebrows can draw attention away from dark circles, channeling a healthy glow instead.
• Full brows can work for anyone, given you find the right shape and reach those perfect proportions.
• They help you look more youthful, more radiant, reflecting the effortless kind of beauty we all adore.
• Contrary to what you may believe, you don’t need to take a lot of your brow away to shape it, which only makes the grooming of the brows easier.
3. Step-by-step guide:
Each one of you may have your own hacks to getting the perfect brows. I learnt mine from various blogs and vlogs.
• Define your shape: Line up a pencil with the side of your nose where your nostril begins (labeled A) to find your brows’ starting point, then tilt the pencil over the center of your pupil to find the arch. The peak of your arch should appear where the pencil crosses the brow (labeled B). Finally, drop the pencil out toward the corner of your eye, making a 45-degree angle from the side of your nose. This is where your arch should end (labeled C).
• Brush your brows out and away from the center of your face by using a spoolie brush.
• Use an angled brush to fill between the brows in short hair like strokes. Follow your natural arch, filling in sparse areas, but don’t overextend your eyebrows outside of their original shape.
• Seal the look using a brow gel or setting wax in upward and outward motion. This step is up to you if you want to go for it or just skip it.
Tip: Contour your brows in the middle section, the arch and the tail for a dramatic effect.
4. Celebrity Spotting:
- Cara Delevingne: Of course she was the prime force for bringing this trend to the spotlight.
- Jennifer Connelly: Don’t you think she has the perfect set of iconic brows?
- Lily Collins: Her brows have their own Twitter feed, @iamthebrows! Do we need to say more?
- Emma Watson: Our Harry Potter star is all grown up now, and apart from having a sharp fashion sense has those envious brows too!
- Emilia Clarke: She is clearly the queen in the game of brows! What say?
Get Bold and Beautiful Brows Daily in Just 5 Steps
Makeup Revolution Brow Dual Ultra Brow Arch & Shape Dark Review
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dark Brown Brow Definer Triangular Brow Pencil Review
Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper Grey Review
Maybelline Deep Brown Brow Drama Pro Palette Review
8 Beauty Trends That Will Take the Lead in 2016