I thought my lip scrub would be the last post from the travel skin care and makeup series. But Dharani asked if I could show how I pack my makeup and skin care for travels. I hadn’t unpacked as yet. So I clicked some quick photos. Hope you like it. and I would love to know how you pack your makeup and skin care stuff. 🙂
I’d tell you about the bags first :
- The pink soft vanity bag was sent by Maybelline some time back. I think you can get hold of it as a ‘gift with purchase’ schemes.Neha also had one. 😀
- The neon yellow was again sent by someone.. not sure who. 🙁
- And the little pink pouch is from vellvette.com. They did these pouches in June.
The neon yellow pouch is quite spacious and big so it hold all my skincare that you have seen HERE.
This vellvette pouch I used for carrying nuts and a few eatables for me. It was the perfect size for the small packs of dry fruits and peanuts.
This pink vanity pouch is the main bag that holds all my makeup. It is amazingly built and very spacious.
In the top zip I slide in cotton pads, band aids, safety pins, hair pins and medicines.
And this is the main compartment.
This is all I carried .
- Urban Decay Naked Palette : umm I didn’t make much use of it plus I don’t like that it is so bulky to travel with. I think I’d pick up a palette of 4 from MAC. It was a bad move but since it could fit in my kit I didn’t mind it much.
- My MAC Blush Palette : used it a lot.
- A razor for emergency
- Stila tinted moisturizer
- Colorbar nail paint remover.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
- Bobbi brown Corrector
- 2 Eye pencils – Chambor teal and a chocolate brown from Bobbi brown. Also was carrying Maybelline Colossal Kajal.
- A Pencil Sharpener.
- 7 Lipsticks and Nail Paints that you have seen HERE
- Safety Pins
- Hair Pins
- Eyelash curler
- Filer ( very important)
- A small comb for back combing. Not required but I still carry it.
- A lip balm and perfume atomizer, which were in my hand bag. Not part of the kit.
I like to carry these mini pouches with me. They not only keep everything neatly packed but also are easy to pack. Plus I don’t go mad hunting for stuff in the suitcase when I unpack on the trip.
Hope this helps. 🙂 So share your tips and tricks as well. 🙂
7 Lipsticks and Nail Paints I Packed for Kashmir
6 Things I Took to Gulmarg with Me
My Travel Skin Care
Best On The Go Lip Scrub
21 Travel Packing Tips
What To Pack in a Travel Makeup Bag