Prevent pre-mature aging
While you cannot stop or even slow down the intrinsic aging process, you can prevent signs of premature aging by protecting your skin from the sun, quitting smoking, and eliminating facial muscle overuse. For healthier, younger looking skin it’s never too late to start protecting your skin. No matter what your age, there are a number of practical ways to help keep skin looking young.
- First of all stay out of the the sun between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., when the UV content is the highest.
- When out us sun protection measures like wearing wide-brimmed hat and clothes with long sleeves, umbrella and UV protection sunglasses.
- Apply sunscreen year round even in monsoons and on a cloudy day. Sunscreen should be broad spectrum that offers UVA and UVB protection, and has a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 20 or higher.
- Sunscreen should be applied 20 minutes before going outdoors to all skin.
- Don’t smoke and consume alcohol in moderation.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in vitamins and antioxidants, and drink lots of water.
Follow Anti Aging Plan
Your skin is the most visible part, the “you” that you show to the world. The best thing that you can do to keep your skin healthy, and youthful is to follow an effective anti aging treatment plan. A good anti aging treatment regimen can leave you with a clear, radiant, vibrant and healthy skin. Here are few tips to formulate an effective personalized skin care regime. An effective anti-aging treatment plan does not have to be elaborate, expensive or time consuming. A basic anti aging treatment regimen should include an exfoliating cleanser, toner, a moisturizing cream and a night cream.
- A cleanser with an exfoliating action is essential to an anti aging treatment regimen. It can effectively remove the build-up of dead cells from aging skin. After the dead cells are scrubbed from the skin’s surface, immediately left under it is a revitalized, radiant, healthier, and a more youthful appearing skin.
- Skin toner, preferably with less alcohol content to be used after cleansing the face, is a must for normal to oily skins. If you have dry skins then avoid this product.
- Because dry skin is more prone to wrinkling than oily skin, you will need daily moisturizing. A moisturizing cream is essential to any anti aging treatment plan. If you moisturize you skin daily it will be well hydrated, and the oil balance will be maintained thus leaving your skin more supple.
- Night cream is essential to an anti aging treatment regimen. The ingredients in the night cream should vary depending on the skin type and condition. Ideally it should contain AHA, polyphenols, caviar, retinols, hyaluronic acid, pycnogenol, and Vitamin C.