WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
How to Stop Hair Loss
How to Stop Hair Loss: Beautiful and shiny hair is what every women desire. Lustrous locks can add so much to your personality but, the lifestyles we have they (beautiful hair) are a seen on few women these days. Hair loss is a big culprit for many women losing their beautiful locks.
Hair loss is a major problem among men but women too suffer from it. The sight of a comb or brush covered with lost hair can be a cause for extreme mental strain for anyone. It is often seen that people who suffering from hair loss at an early age often lack confidence and self esteem. Therefore, “how to stop hair loss” becomes a constant nagging worry for them.
Before opting for any hair loss treatment it is always better to identify the root cause for hair loss. Any medical issues must be dealt first.
Home Remedies to Stop Hair Loss
• Take one cup mustard oil and four tablespoon heena leaves. Boil them together. Filter the content and store it in a bottle. Message it on the bald patches regularly. It is very effective natural remedy to stop hair loss.
• Grind fenugreek seeds with water and apply on the head. Leave for at least 40 minutes before washing. Continue this process daily for a month to see the results.
• Do a vigorous rubbing of the scalp after washing the hair with cold water. It is also a good natural hair loss treatment.
• Rub the bald area with onions till it becomes red. Then apply honey on it. It is a very effective natural cure for treating baldness.
• Mix together some honey with 1 egg yolk. Properly massage this mixture on the scalp and hairs. Leave for a 1/2 hour and then wash with a mild shampoo.
• Mix together 5 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of gram raw (chholia) powder. Apply it on the head for an hour and then wash. This will work as a home made shampoo.
• Mix 100 g each of amla, reetha, and shikakai. Boil them in two liters of water till the liquid reduces to half. Use this water to wash your hair. It is good herbal remedy for hair loss.
• Massage the scalp and hair with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel. Leave it for 30 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Do this thrice a week to see results.
• Mix aloe vera with triphala powder and apply it on your scalp and hairs. Continue this for three to six months.
• Apply coconut oil mixed with some lime juice on your scalp to prevent hair loss.
No matter what the tv ads say we all know that no shampoo can give us lustrous locks until we care for them.
Though these tips would help to fight hair loss yet, I would say that the best hair loss home remedy is to have a balanced diet and to keep the hair clean with proper hair care.
What do you do keep your hair healthy and shiny?
9 Hair Care Tips for Long Hair for Indian Women
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Wella Hair Loss System Professional Energy Serum Review
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
Hair Loss: Baldness in Women: Causes, Prevention and Treatment
Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
Dove Hair Fall Therapy Treatment Mask
How to stop insect bite from itching
How To Stop Cuticles from Splitting
How To Stop Eyeliner from Breaking
10 Tips to Stop Snoring During Sleep
Image source: 1, 2, 3