How to apply body oils? Indeed that is the question we would be addressing today. The first thing that would perhaps come to your mind is “Oh! I already know what a body oil is and I even know how to apply it!” Then what is there to read here and why take the hassle to read at all?’ In that case, let me tell you that we often tend to overlook things which we know so well and take them for granted. The nuances are never noticed as they appear so obvious! That is why, read on! You would know everything about how to apply body oils and that too, from every angle possible!
Why Body Oils?
The benefits of using body oils are numerous. Here are the top reasons why you should consider using body oils:
- They make your body skin supple and hydrated.
- Body oils are specially formulated for your body skin and that makes it easier to get absorbed.
- It is easy to apply and absolutely painless.
- Whether you want a special massage or an intensive moisturizing treatment for your body, body oil works best!
- It makes your skin soft and is a great way to pamper your skin in the most economic and hassle-free way!
How To Apply Body Oils:
Some of you may know it while others may not be aware! Actually, you need to prepare your body before you want to apply body oil. Here is a step by step way of doing so:
- Cleanse – It is important that the upper layer of your skin is cleansed of creams, lotions, perfumes and soapy foams. This will allow better penetration and absorption.
- Exfoliate- It is best if you could exfoliate your skin after cleansing. Though proper exfoliation with body scrubs shouldn’t be done more that 2 to 3 times a week, body oils are best applied everyday. What to do then? The best bet would be if you could invest in a gentle exfoliating shower gel, suitable for regular use. This will cleanse and exfoliate your skin at the same time. This can be done everyday!
- Skin warming- If it is one of those cold winter months, make sure you rub your skin vigorously to make it warm. Avoid over rubbing however. Alternately, you can place warm towel on the skin. Towel-dry your skin.
- Apply – Apply the oil liberally on every part of your body. Remember that body oil is best applied on warm and moist skin. That is why, it is best if you could apply body oil after bath.
- Remove excess oil- After massaging, wait for a few minutes, and if there is any excess oil, blot it away.
- Wait for another few minutes. This will give time to your body to soak in the oil. Dress up after that.
How To Apply Body Oils – Other Uses and Application:
- Adding a few drops of body oil to your bath would help you get a relaxing experience. It helps to make your skin soft by locking the moisture content in your skin.
- If you are using one of those fragrant body oils, apply a few drops of it at your pulse points to get a fragrant feeling for a long time.
- Applying a little bit of body oil on dry skin makes your skin glitter with a natural sheen. Make sure you do not overdo it as you would end up spoiling your dress.
How To Apply Body Oil: Top Natural Choices
If you want not to invest in a body oil separately, you can use a variety of natural selections as well! Some of them are:
- Coconut oil, which helps to fight free radicals, combat dryness, is easily absorbed and available in almost every home.
- Olive oil, which is a natural moisturizer, has a wonderful skin softening effect and which is again readily available.
- Almond oil, which pampers your skin, postpones the process of skin ageing and relieves skin from dryness.
- Jojoba oil, which is rapidly absorbed by the skin and hydrates the skin naturally and intensively.
- Apricot oil, which is light and acts to nourish your skin perfectly.
You can even mix any of these oils with a few drops of your favourite essential oil for skin to enrich it and let your body soak in all the goodness of the oil.
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
The Body Shop Shea Beautifying Oil
5 Body Massage Oils- Khadi, Himalaya, Parachute, Johnson’s
Benefits of After Bath Body Oils
The Body Shop Shea Beautifying Oil
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil
Nivea Pearl And Beauty Shower Cream Oil Body Wash