It is crucial to wash our face according to our skin type for maximum benefits and to achieve the skin of our dreams! Let’s find out how you can do that.
1. Oil cleansing method and oil based cleansers are a boon for dry skin. They provide necessary moisturization and are great to be used on dry skin.
2. Dry skinned beauties should totally avoid foam based cleansers as they will strip the skin off natural oils.
3. Look for ingredients like aloe, glycerine, and Vitamin E in your cleansers.
1. Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash
2. EverYuth Naturals Moisture Boost Cream Face Wash
3. Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil,
4. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Purifying Cleansing Oil
1. If your face is super sensitive and nothing suits your skin, then you can use gentle cleansing wipes to cleanse your face and rinse it afterwards.
2. These kinds of wipes are gentle and soft on the skin and won’t irritate.
3. If you must use cleansers, then go for glycerine based cleansers which are also odour free, to avoid any irritation to the skin.
1. These beauties should look out for hydrating cleanser with vitamin E will help manage your skin’s texture in the long run.
2. Also, Micellar water is a great product for normal skin as it has hydrating ingredients which help clean out pores and it is gentle for the skin.
1. You need products that will balance the pH levels of your skin, so look for a cleanser that is especially meant to do that.
2. You can go for soap free gel based cleansers or cleansers which generate mild foam.
3. If you can find something that is honey based, it could be quite good for your skin as honey will retain water in your skin which can be quite good for combination skinned ladies.
1. Opt for gel based mild cleansers to clean your face.
2. Do not opt for heavy cleansers which will strip the skin oils and your skin will produce more oil to compensate the loss of oil.
3. Look for soothing and cooling ingredients in your cleansers and not for harsh chemicals. Oily skinned beauties can also go for charcoal based cleansers which will effectively soaks up excess oil.
Acne prone skin:
1. Salicylic acid, is the one ingredient that you must look out for you have acne prone skin.
2. Acne prone skin is really sensitive so make sure to not use too harsh products. Look for tried and tested products.
3. Products made for acne prone skin could be really drying for the skin, so look for hydration factor while choosing a cleanser.
How to Find the Best Toner for Your Skin and IMBB Recommendations
Find Your Correct Bra Size with Easy Steps
How to Find Your Perfect MLBB Shade
Top 7 Nail Polish Colors to Sport This Year and IMBB Recommendations
How to Find the Right Blush Shade for Your Skin Tone
What Kind of Facial Scrubs are Good for Your Skin
How to Find Your Skin Type and Choose The Right Skin Care Regimen