Illamasqua Cream Pigment Androgen Review, Swatch, FOTD
This is part of Illamasqua new collection Theatre of Nameless.
Claims :Cream Pigment is an intensely colour-rich, crease resistant, matt formula, available in a variety of shades.
It creates the ultimate in textures on the face, eyes, lips or body. Apply with an Illamasqua brush or simply use your fingers for a buildable, water resistant, highly pigmented finish.
Layer under Powder Eye Shadow and Pure Pigment for added intensity.
Price : 1,260 approx
Like and Dislikes :
- Illamasqua cream pigment is quite versatile product. It can be used for cheeks, eyes, lips or body.
- Cream pigment ,imo, is an excellent concept considering that you don’t have to work with messy loose pigments any more.
- Androgen is a milky peach color, which is quite suitable for those with very fair skin tones. It does not have any shimmers in it.
- It is quite pigmented but I have to build it up for it to show on my NC 35 skin tone.
- It blended seamlessly and easily with both a duo fibre brush and finger tips.
- Although Androgen can be used various purposes, I preferred using it mainly for cheeks. On lips (as you’d see in pics below), it looks quite light and clashing against my skin tone. It looks more like base color for lips than the color itself.
- I have been using it from a couple of days and I noticed that when I use it as a blush, the staying power on its own is not that great. My skin drinks up the product within an hour. However, when I used it as base under a powder blush, my blush stayed all day long.
- It creases on eye lids on its own. You HAVE to apply a base to make the cream pigment work.
- On lips it is super opaque and gives a semi matte finish. It does not have a fragrance or taste. It accentuate the fine lines of lips and the staying power I noticed was around 4 hours. Also since the product is super opaque, you always have to smooth it out with fingers or else you’d end up with streaky application.It is quite water proof and transfer resistant as well.
- You can purchase it online at illamasqua.com it . It is not available in stores here in India.
And this is how Androgen Cream Pigment looks one me.
Overall, I feel the color is too light for most Indian skin tones. It mainly see it as cheek product and I don’t think this color is anything special. If you are using it for eyes, use a synthetic bristles brus I just use Q tip and blend it with fingers.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 2.9/5
I found this on how to use cream pigments. This is by Illamasqua :
Also Read :
Illamasqua Precision Ink Eyeliner Havoc Review, Swatch, EOTD
Illamasqua Precision Ink Sneak Peek
Illamasqua Body Electrics Nail Varnish- Jo Mina
Illamasqua Body Electrics Nail Varnish Force Photos
Illamasqua Flare Lipstick Photos, Swatches, FOTD