Thank you everyone for sending the piccys. Please send in more . 🙂 -Rati
- Lotus Herbals Lipstick: Peach Creme – Our Lippy Queen Neha’s review
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in My Mahogany – Reader’s suggestion for Nude lipstick
- FabIndia Rose Water – Rati’s suggestion
- Aroma Magic Eye gel – Rati’s suggestion
- Maybelline hypercurl volum express mascara – Rati’s Review
- Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care – Shivani’s review + Parita’s suggestion
- Loreal Paris 24H Super Liner – Parita’s review and thanks a ton.. i ordered the same day at an offer price 🙂
- Maybelline Gel Liner – Rati’s suggestion
- Lakme insta liner – Nafisa’s Suggestion
- Lotus Pure Randiance Daily Foundation – Based on review
- Nivea Visage Skin Refining Scrub – Zeeba in EMBB
- Maybelline Makeup remover & Colossal Kajal – Reader’s suggestion forgot the names
Head & shoulders Shampoo for Itchy care – Fabida’s review, i use it whenever i get dandruff problem and it helps in just two washes. Thanks Fabida 🙂
You asked for it and it is here.. 😀
A pic of all the products that I bought on IMBB reco. I have a few more.. will send in a while.
- Scholl refreshing Foot Soak – Jyo
- Fabindia under Eye Gel – Pragna
- Pond’s Age Miracle Day Cream – Veena
- Fabindia Depigmentation Cream – Rati
- Neutrogena dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50
Deepa ( Thanks to Jomol 🙂 )
Hi Beautiful People,
When I first saw the new comer of the IMBB family – IMBB sold., I thought I should take this opportunity and thank Jomol for introducing me to Kumkumadi Tailam and its benefits.
I was suffering from Pigmentation and skin darkening for quite some time. During my pregnancy I was not able to take care of my skin much and the result was pigmentation, skin darkening, dark spots and what not. After my delivery I wanted my skin to look normal and wanted to do something to gain back the lost glow. It was then I read Jomol’s article on Face: Skin Whitening Products dated 10 Jan 2011. Though I did not get time to follow all the methods mentioned by Jomol I tried a few. Kumkumadi Tailam recommended by Jomol worked wonders on my skin. Within a month’s time my skin started looking less pigmented. If it wasn’t for Jomol I wouldn’t have ever know such a great product even existed.
So a big heartfelt thank you to Jomol for the article and also to Sruti Nair for the review of Kumkumadi thailam from Kottakal Arya Vaidya Sala which prompted me to purchase it.
99% of my makeup and skin care products are IMBB inspired but this one deserves a special mention as it was very very effective.
Thank you Jomol and Sruti.