I am reviewing the incolor super glide waterproof eyeliner in black.
I tried to search a lot about where this brand originates from, what is its history etc but I found nothing all over google.what I found was incolor jordana which is not the same.
One fine day I was out looking for some cleansers with my friend .Doing my own research on cosmetics and products. On each visit I roughly spend about 35 minutes at the cosmetic shop. Yes, I do and am not guilty of it as I research and keep on looking around.
Being there at a skincare/cosmetic store just turns me on.ha ha
Getting to the point while I was looking for the cleansers the lady next to me was looking for eyeliners and pencils. She had a bunch of them, about 6 lying in front of her on the table. And as she was demanding the usual L’Oreal/Avon/oriflame/lakme and so on the owner or the attendant at the store has his fare share of views about the brands available with him i.e. fake Mac, fake Nars, duplicated L’Oreal and so on. Even mayebelline.when u stay in a small town like I do you can see how these attendants fool the ladies which come over by saying unpronounceable and unheard (at least to some)HIGH END brand names and confuse them. Then comes the good old patch test. He let it sit there on her hand for 4 minutes and then sprayed water and it would not come off. And that was his achievement. You could see in his eyes he was as proud like his child had won a marathon. So after that lady left I was done with my purchase I picked this one it said for professional makeup artist and made in Germany .I thought to myself why not. When am at a dearth of good eyeliners, let’s give it a shot.
As in the pictures you can see it’s in silver box a silver coloured pencil and to my eyes the most intense black eyeliner I have seen till date. I picked it up.
It was not much expensive and it was very black and waterproof too.i picked this up paid rs 150 and it did not have an mrp tag on it as it is MADE IN GERMANY!lol
Next I come home and I can’t wait to try this.
Damn! it was the smoothest ever. So smooth that when my best friend came over for a visit from Hyderabad I brought a same one for her as she is fond of eyeliners and in general more than I am. Am more of a lip person. In one of the pictures you can also see what the box says about the eyeliner. No ingredient list no mention of price anywhere
PROS of Incolor Eyeliner
- Very smooth
- Glides on super easy
- Was easily available in local markets to me.I do not know the nation wide availability
- The pencil looks pretty
- The swatch of the colour is washed and rubbed that’s why it has come off. It would not come off if you do not rub it.
CONS of Incolor Eyeliner
- It was all well using this pencil until I had to sharpen tithe moment I sharpened this the tip kept on breaking until I was half way through my pencil. I was shocked my Rs 75 out of Rs 150 I had paid for this were gone. Gone in sharpening. I do not if it’s because of the pencil being so smooth or another one of the super fake useless brands that this happened. I was so disappointed .I used it barely 5 times before sharpening and her e it was half done. It is still lying on my dresser this moment half sharpened and me not being able to sharpen it.
- I probably would not be able to use it again because it refuses to have a perfect or even a closely perfect tip for application.
• I have tried sharpening it with blade scissors and a pencil sharpener
No, I am never buying any trial sake brands or this stupid thing, which I cna never use again despite it being so good.
What’s the use it is going in my dustbin because I cannot sharpen it to use it?
Tip: all of you my lovelies pledge never to trust the store owners with their cheap and fake brands and products. Stick to to the known brands.
Tips & Toes Gel Eyeliner Review
Bourjois Regard Effet Duochrome (62 Brun Mordore) Eyeliner Review
Avon Haul: Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner, Ideal Shade Concealer Stick
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black) Review, Photos, Swatches
Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil Review
Lakme High Definition Eyeliner Review