Indian Bindi Designs from Bollywood
Here’s a quick Q&A, tell me what’s that one accessory which completes your Indian look – whether you have worn chaniya choli, anarkali or a beautiful saree, there would still be something missing if you do not sport this – yes, I am talking about bindi! Bindi is an accessory which we all can wear, without being classified as married or unmarried. I have always had a thing for bindis, a tiny black spot would always be there on my forehead, even with jeans! I know that’s such a faux pas, but that’s how much I love bindis. Let’s look at the Bollywood lane and check out some bindi designs from Bollywood divas. Here are some of the Bollywood stars who look awesome with bindis:
1. Aishwarya Rai: Let’s start with my favorite – love her bindis, small, pretty, and does not take attention away from her gorgeous face. She usually wears white stone bindis which makes her pretty face more prettier.
2. Alia Bhatt from the movie “Two States.” FYI, not all South Indians wear bindi!
3. Anushka Sharma: That bindi is too big!
4. Bipasha Basu – picture perfect!
5. Deepika Padukone – she sports bindi often with her outfits, most of the times, it’s either red or black small bindis.
6. Kareena Kapoor: Another beauty who wears red round bindis mostly.
7. Katrina Kaif: I am lusting after all that gold jewellery that’s hanging down her neck 😛
8. Madhuri Dixit: My favorite Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa judge.
9. Preity Zinta: Yay or nay? I like her more in western outfits.
10. Priyanka Chopra: Go green!
11. Shilpa Shetty: Her pristine white saree with motfits, total love!
12. Sonakshi Sinha: Hmmm….you like that style?
13. Sonam Kapoor: During her “Ranjhana” promotions.
14. Tamannah Bhatia: She looks so pretty with that bindi on.
15. Vaani Kapoor: The desi look, red lips, and then the red bindi – perfecto!
16. Vidya Balan: The big red bindi goes perfectly with her bright red saree and heavy jewellery.
Last but not the least, here’s someone from Hollywood, Selena Gomez, who looks so lovely in her designer bindi and big earrings.
Image Source: Google Images.
Makeup for Indian Bride| Indian Bridal Makeup
23 Best Foundations for Indian Bridal Makeup
10 Gorgeous MAC Eyeshadows For Indian Bridal Makeup
Indian Bridal and Wedding Wear
9 Beautiful Indian Bindi Styles
Over 50 DIY Bindi Designs
Stone Bindis and How to Match them with Clothes
Lakme Sindoor vs Lotus Herbals Sindoor
10 Bollywood Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
Bollywood Actresses Bad Makeup Pics
Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
Bollywood Actresses in Anarkali
Backstage Makeup Pictures of Bollywood Stars
Bollywood Actresses on Their Wedding Day
16 thoughts on “Indian Bindi Designs from Bollywood”
Beautiful, I am stunned with Ash and Bips
Me too neha 🙂
Ash, bips rockss n i jsst love kareeenaaa!!! Vani z lukin different.! Loved d review. I m a big fan of ur bollywd reviews jomol mam.
Arti….thankoooooooo so much *happydance* My favorites are Ash, Bips, vaani kapoor 🙂
me toooo Mrs james. super fan of your posts. 😀 😀
Awesome post jomol…you always come up wid such interesting n fun to read bollywood posts…loved ash and bipasha…me too love bindis…it just completes your look..
Naina…..thankooo thankooo, I love bindis, but I usually go with a small round bindi 🙂
Ash and Bips! Too good! 🙂
Beautiful post, Jomol! And all that jewellery Katrina is wearing! Wow! 🙂
I agree with Naina your posts are so interesting and different, love to read them. .. Loved Bips and Deepika. but Piggy Chops looks wowwww…
Poulami….you and naina made my day….thank you so much :*
Very nice post Jomol. There were days when i disliked bindi, but now i feel complete only after the bindi.. Adds to the beauty..
Swati…..completely agree with you on that 🙂
i looove the bindi son kareena and somehow loved the big on on anushka as well. suuuper post as always jomo :-*
Rati….thankies *happydance* I love those eyetex bindis, small ones 🙂 the kind Sonam Kapoor is wearing 😛
Loved deepika’s bindi in the chennai express pic… The compilation is grt… Even i m a bindi fan and wear it most of the days…. Well done jomoliiii
Nice to see an article on bindi exclusively…..bindi derserves its own importance in our culture….i wear it on ocassions and never realised how much it adds to our faces until a friend complimented me solely on the charm bindi added.