WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Unfortunately, the sale isn’t as huge as I expected because the girl who was to put up the big sale is down with viral. So here comes the short and sweet sale. Hope you guys like it. 🙂
- Sale is open to people residing in India.
- Sale would be done on first come, first serve basis. I have also added a review link against most products, you may read the reviews before purchasing.
- You may leave your comments regarding what you want to purchase in the comment box. Put your correct email id in the email box provided in the comments section so that we can contact you asap. DON’T leave your emails in the comments.
- The product images are sent by the sellers and i have not altered or modified them.
- The payment would be through online banking mode. Once we receive the payment, we will ship the products to you.
- I would not be responsible for anything regarding the sale put up by others. I am just providing a common platform. I would connect the buyers to the sellers and they would be solely responsible for their transactions and dealings.
- All images can be clicked and enlarged for closer view.
Shipping: Free to people residing in Maharashtra. People living outside the Maharashtra state would have to pay for the shipping (around 40-50 bucks)
Colorbar Concealer Stick in Caramel (#02) (medium complexion)
Review : Colorbar Stick Concealer Review
- Swatched once, doesn’t suit my complexion. It’s unused but I accidentally scraped the stick while twisting hence the dent. *clumsy*
- Original Price: Rs. 425, Sale Price: Rs. 300
Colorbar Juicy Candy Lip Gloss in Caramel Toffee (#04)
- Swatched once on hand.
- Original Price: Rs. 199, Sale Price: Rs. 149
Colorbar Metallics Nail Colour in Berry Hard (#05) SOLD
- Used once
- Original Price: Rs. 125, Sale Price: Rs. 100
Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick #662
- Swatched twice
- Original Price: Rs. 185, Sale Price: Rs. 110
Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad in Seashore Frosts (#30) SOLD
- Swatched on hand, used two colours twice
- Original Price: Rs. 225, Sale Price: Rs. 175
Shipping : Free
Colorbar Concealer – 03 – coffee (dusky complexion)
- Its a stick based concealer does a decent job in terms of primer and hiding dark circles. But in terms of
- heavier coverage, it din’t suit me. I have heavy dark circles.
- You can read Rati’s review – Colorbar Stick Concealer Review
- I got this on march end for 425 rs. Used it only 3-4 times and I used it only with hands. Shelf life is for another 2 years.
- I would like to sell this for 375 including shipping (Only in India 🙂
Shipping : Free
The Body Shop Honey Moisturising Shampoo: SOLD A rich, creamy, moisturising and gently cleansing shampoo that leaves the hair softer, more manageable and healthy-looking. With regular use it will help improve the condition of the hair over time ( From the website)
- It’s a watery creamy shampoo and the smell is quite pleasant.
- Original Price: Rs. 495
- Sale Price: Rs. 250
- Usage: 4 times so far
- Expiry: June 2010
- Why do I want to sell: I have a greasy scalp and dry hair. Even though this made my hair soft, it made my scalp feel oily the next day.
Pond’s Tinted Moisturizer: SOLD It can be used for a smooth and natural glow.
Review : Pond’s Tinted Moisturizer
- It’s a light weight product that gives you “no-make” up look.
- Shade: Sheer Rose (02)
- Original Price: Rs. 215
- Sale Price: Rs.150
- Usage: Twice so far
- Expiry: April 2011
- Why do I want to sell: I have a very oily skin. Even though this gives me a natural finish, I prefer a matte look. My face tends to become oily after 2 hours of using this product.
The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask: SOLD A weekly deep-cleansingvelvety mud mask treatment, for combination to oily skin that spreads easily over the skin. Combined natural ionic action from three types of 100% natural clay work together to draw impurities from the pores, absorb excess oil and revitalize the complexion. Absorbs excess sebum from the skins surface to help equalise oiliness. (From the website)
- The mask is very thick and takes a long time to dry.
- Original Price: I got it for Rs. 1095 and the price was slashed to Rs. 895 🙁
- Sale Price: Rs. 450
- Usage: Twice
- Expiry: August 2012
- Why do I want to sell: I’m using Seaweed Facial Cleanser and it’s extremely light on my skin and soothing as well. But this one gives a slightly irritating feeling as soon as I apply. Also, it has a very strong smell that is not to my liking. Luckily, this mask has not broken me out.
Sale price : Rs 550
Used : Brand new. Swatched it only twice that too on hand.