Did I tell you I was on an Inglot spree recently? Here is a review on one of the products that was part of my latest purchase. I love eye makeup, especially eyeliners. I was never into gel eyeliners until Rati introduced me to MAC Fluidline through IMBB. I am so obsessed with fluidlines that I never looked at other brands in the market. Many people praise Inglot products for the affordable price and decent quality, so I thought why not give a try. I love purples and so picked up this shade.
About Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner – 74:
The shade 74 is an eggplant shade. It would suit most of the skin tones. It does not contain any shimmer and is totally matte. The texture is smooth and glides pretty easily. The pigmentation is good. The staying power is also decent. It stayed on my oily lids for a good 6 hours without fading or flaking.
Rs. 680 for 5.5 gm.
The packaging is decent. It neither looks cheap nor rich, but for the price, I am not complaining at all. It comes in a round, flat, plastic transparent jar with a screw cap.
Pros of Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner – 74:
- Decent packaging.
- Beautiful shade that would suit all skin tones.
- Easily available at the stores or online.
Cons of Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner – 74:
Okay, now I shall compare it with fluidlines and list out the cons. This would help you to choose gel liners between the two brands.
- MAC Fluidlines are more creamy and just one dip of the brush into the jar is enough to do both eyes for me. Inglot liner is thick and you have to keep swiping the brush into the jar again and again to pick up enough product if you want a nice thick line.
- MAC fluidlines glides easily on the lids. Inglot liners seem to be streaky at times.
- Even after 1 year, MAC fluidlines do not dry up, but Inglot liners dry very quickly and you need a product called Duraline from the same brand to bring the texture back.
- If you want more colours, then Inglot tops the list as they have many vibrant shades. MAC’s permanent shades are actually boring, but they come up with limited edition shades often.
- MAC Fluidline cost Rs. 1000 and Inglot liners come for Rs. 680.
- MAC Fluidline packaging looks very classy and is also sturdy when compared to Inglot liners, plus MAC has the “Back to MAC” policy.
My Experience with Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner – 74:
With my above description, you would have guessed that I am a die-hard fan of MAC products, but Inglot gel liners are worth the money. They have many colours, so if you are looking for a particular shade, you will get it. I am liking both the fluidline as well as this, but I will stick to fluidlines as I am a lazy person and do not have the time to mix duraline and all. I expect a thick line in a single stroke.
This is my personal experience and may differ from others.
Would I Repurchase Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner – 74?
Yes, if I am looking for some particular colour and only when Inglot has a sale.
Inglot AMC Face Blush & Inglot Face Blush
Inglot AMC Shine #44 Eyeshadow
Inglot AMC Cream Blush 85
Inglot AMC Matte Eyeliner Gel 75 & 90
Inglot AMC Cream Blush 85
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)
Inglot Matte Gel Eye Liner
L’oreal 24 Hour Superliner Gel Eyeliner
Coastal Scents 24k Gold Gel Liner Review, EOTD
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel EyeLiner Caviar Ink