Claims : Inglot Duraline is special transforming liquid that will turn any powder eyeshadow into liquid formulation.
Price : Rs 550 for 9 ml
This is one amazing Inglot product I discovered last year. And I am going to keep repurchasing it all my life.
What I love about Inglot Duraline:
- Once you have duraline, you don’t have to throw away your you gel liners. Just add a drop of inglot duraline in your liner and your liner would be new as ever.
- You can also create liners with your eye shadows and in fact have am amazing staying powder of you eye shadows and liners.
- It has never irritated my eyes. I don’t use eyeliners created out of duraline on my waterline but on my lashline and lids, it has never caused any burning sensation or irritation.
- If you want to use your pigments wet, just add a drop of Inglot duraline instead of water and you wouldn’t even need an eyeshadow base to make your pigments last longer on your eye lids.
- You can play with the intensity of the colours.. Add more duraline in eye shadows or – get less intense colour; add less and get more concentrated final product.
- Little goes a long way.
- It dries super quickly.
- It makes eye shadows and liners smudge proof.
This is my Clinique cream liner, which is in a semi dry state.
I take a bit of liner either on the back of my hand or on my wrist. I put a small drop of duraline just next to it (not on top of it) so that I can play with the intensity of my liner.
Mix duraline + gel liner
I pick up eyeshadow with a flat brush and swipe it on my wrist . I would have to pick the eyeshadow 2-3 times to get the desired amount. You can also scrape the eyeshadow with a spatula , if you have one.
Then add a drop of Inglot duraline next to it. Also notice that the dry eyeshadow looks slightly sheer…
Mix and use the final product either as liner or an eyeshadow base. Do you see that the same eyeshadow looks more intense and vibrant when mixed with duraline?
To show you the amazing staying power of duraline, I rubbed my wrist with fingers and the liner didn’t move a bit. It liner also becomes waterproof to an extent. You need a proper oil based makeup remover to remove it.
I would recommend this to everyone. Amazingly useful product. :yes:
The only drawback I feel is that you have to get used to the dropper system . Intially I used to end up taking out more than the required product and wasting it. But nothing to worry about. After 2-3 times you would get used to it. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Inglot Duraline? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- New Makeup from MAC and Inglot
Inglot Makeup Brushes Review
- Inglot Lip Palette Review, Swatches (Freedom System)
- Inglot AMC Liquid Face Blush #83 Review
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 85 Review, Photos , Swatches