I’m sure all of you beauties have heard/read about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows. Their range contains neutrals, bright colours, and now some double sparkle eyeshadows. I wanted to share with you guys my review of the Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 113R which is a light baby pink trio.
Where to buy:
I bought these eyeshadows from Inglot’s website. I don’t have an Inglot store near me (booooo), so I have to settle for ordering online. But there are enough swatches/reviews to help people like me 🙂 You can always try eBay and Amazon, but you’ll probably have better luck on eBay. Also, for some reason, prices are more inflated on eBay :/
The pan is a rectangle and it measures 3.6cm x 3.2 cm. I’ve always heard these pans to be referred as “square” pans but they really are rectangular pans. You get 0.09 ounces or 2.5 grams. That is a pretty good amount for the price. The eyeshadow is labelled on the back part so that always makes my day 🙂 Also, their expiration is 18 months, as opposed to the traditional 12 months.
For reference, below is the average price and quantity (for a single eyeshadow)for commonly used/available eyeshadows:
|Brand||Price (in USD)||Quantity (in grams)|
6.00 to 8.00 + tax
2.30 to 3.20
15.00 + tax
18.00 + tax
1.99 + tax
3.99 to 5.99 + tax
|Wet “n” Wild||
1.99 + tax
5.99 + tax
Price and Shipping:
The Inglot rainbow eyeshadows are priced at $8.00 + tax per eyeshadow pan and it is a superb price. Their prices did go up by a dollar a few months back but it is still very affordable. I love that you get three shades from the same colour family in a single pan! Their customer service is really bad (at least here in the States). If you drop them an email, you can forget about ever hearing from them. They basically just take their own sweet time and you just have to wait. It can take them anywhere from 7 to 10 business to ship your order.
My Take on the Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 113R:
Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 113R has beautiful hues of light pink. Even though the colours run light, they are not ashy or chalky, making them suitable for darker skinned beauties.
All the three hues are very pale-pink and might look similar on darker skin tone but they are rich-pigmented colours never-the-less. They were a little difficult to take a picture of but if you see them in person, you will fall in love with them. The colours are definitely cool-toned but I think they will look great on most Indian skin tones, especially for office wear.
Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 113R has three shades of baby pink. Here’s a short description of the three colours:
1) Colour 1: This colour almost looks like white on my skin with a hint of pink to it. It is very cool toned but it doesn’t look ashy on my skin. It’s not my favourite, but it is a unique colour to have in your collection.
2) Colour 2: This colour is a pale light pink colour. It makes me think of cherry blossoms. It is a very relaxing colour and looks amazing for daytime wear. It is very pigmented and not chalky.
3) Colour 3: This a light baby pink colour and it looks a lot like Colour 2, just a tad darker. I think it appears darker in the pan than on the eye. Regardless, it is another great daytime colour and is very pigmented.
Here are things I LOVE about Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 113R:
• 8.00 + tax buys you THREE different hues of the same colour at 0.833 grams of colour for each colour, making it an amazing buy.
• The eyeshadows are not powdery, ashy, or chalky
• They are very pigmented and have awesome colour payoff
• They are eyeshadows, but the darkest colour could make a pretty blush
• Since I depot everything, individual pans come out cheaper AND make my life easier
• They last 10+ hours on me with a primer and about 5 hours without a primer (I have super oily lids)
• It says matte, but I find the finish to be a buttery-satin, which is way better than just matte.
Things I’m not so much in-love with about Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 113R:
• Nothing 🙂
I love love love the concept (Kat Von D copied it? :O) and the price. However, the customer service is a handful and so I rate it 4.5/5 overall; and a 5/5 for just the product!
I love the concept of the spectrum of a colour available in one single pot. This particular eyeshadow is a great subdued colour for day time wear. I do wish the prices had stuck to $7.00 + tax/pan, but even at $8.00 + tax/pan, I can’t complain too much. The variety is great and the quality is super. I could not ask for more in an eyeshadow! 🙂
Peace out! <3
Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow – 108R Review
Inglot Eyeshadow Shine Square #48
Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine #11
Inglot Matte Eyeshadow Refill #388 Review
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow #399
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade #407
Inglot Eye Shadow Freedom System & My Palette
Inglot AMC Face Blush & Inglot Face Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
Inglot Makeup Brushes
Inglot Duraline Review + Usage
Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow Pink Pearl
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Powder Eyeshadow Silver Pearl
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Duo Powder Foundation
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
NYX Single Eyeshadow Black
Faces Eye Shine Single Eyeshadow 04 Black Review and Swatches
4 Colorbar Single Eyeshadow
Boots 17 Solo Eyeshadow Darkness
Active Cosmetics Eyeshadow
MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow Review, Swatch, FOTD
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow Quad- Wine Pink