I am back again with another natural lipstick shade. Sometime back, I had gotten all excited about the “Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick in Bare” and how much I loved the shade. Now, I am double excited. Because, I bought Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill in Shade No. 39! It is such a lovely color and such great quality.
Rs. 250 for 1.5 grams.
Shade number 39 looks a dark rose brown color in the refill, but on the lips, it looks lighter. A perfect mix of pink and brown color. Like most other natural shades I have tried, this shade does not have any peach undertones.
It is very creamy to apply and has good pigmentation. You will need to dip the brush 2 to 3 times in between for completing the lips. On the lips, it goes on butter smooth. Although it is very creamy, it did not settle into my fine lines. After 2 to 3 minutes, the lipstick dries and takes a matte finish and feels very lightweight on the lips, almost like a second skin on the lips in a very natural pink color.
Though it is not moisturizing, it did not dry out the lips also. If you have very dry lips, this might accentuate the fine lines a bit, but nothing a little lip balm cannot fix.
I have dry and flaky lips and this is how Inglot looks on me. While taking the photos, I applied a good 2 to 3 layers on my lips for the color to show. Still, it did not settle into my fine lines as most lipsticks tend to do. It did not give a layered feeling also. On the lips, it goes on very lightweight and I hardly get the feeling that I have any lipstick on. I love to use it as a lip tint also. For this, I just apply one coat. Once it dries, it is very hard to tell that I have any lipstick on my lips and all my pigmentation is hidden by a natural pink color, isn’t that I always wanted? 😀
I feel that Inglot has given freedom to the Indian girls with this “Freedom” range at such an affordable price. I mean for ages, we have been forced to select from such a limited color range and with a heavy price tag. I hope the other brands step up to the competition and stop giving us the same “ghisipiti” shades of browns and other dull colors.
Pros of Inglot Freedom System Lipstick – Shade No. 39:
- The lipstick feels lightweight and I do not get the feeling that I have applied anything on the lips.
- Highly pigmented.
- Texture is creamy which dries to a matte finish.
- Staying power of around 5 hours without meals in between.
- Does not settle in the fine lines or bleed.
- Will not dry out the lips.
- Huge variety of shades to choose from in the “Freedom” system lipstick collection.
- Shade no. 39 can be an MLBB shade for a variety of skin tones.
- It can be used as a lip tint if applied very lightly.
- At Rs. 250 a refill, you can try out a large variety of shades without breaking the pocket.
Cons of Inglot Freedom System Lipstick – Shade No. 39:
- I am scared to carry around the refill pan in my hand bag. This cute round baby might get squished, will need to buy an empty palette soon.
- Brush is required for application.
- It is not very moisturizing, hence it might accentuate the fine lines if you have very dry lips.
This is one of the best lipsticks I have tried recently in terms of quality. If you have not tried these lipsticks, you should get one now itself! With such a wide shade range, everyone will be sure to find what they are looking for. At Rs. 250 per refill, you should not miss this chance.
Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick Refill #54
Inglot Eye Shadow Freedom System & My Palette
Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Palette
Inglot Lip Palette Review, Swatches (Freedom System)
Inglot Round Lipstick in Shade 66
Colorbar Metallics Lipstick Like Venus
Maybelline Lipstick Swatches : Watershine, Moisture Extreme, Color Sensational
Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Seduction 021
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Sugar Honey
Chambor Truly lasting Lipstick Truly Coral Review, Swatch