I am sure all of you beauties have heard/read about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows. Their range contains neutrals, bright colours, and now some double sparkle eyeshadows. I wanted to share with you guys my review of the Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 104R which is a trio of pretty turquoises. You can read my other reviews about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows on IMBB.
Where To Buy:
I bought these eyeshadows from Inglot’s website. I don’t have an Inglot store near me (booooo), so I have to settle for ordering online. But there are enough swatches/reviews to help people like me 🙂 You can always try eBay and Amazon, but you will probably have better luck on eBay. Also, for some reason, prices are more inflated on eBay :-/
The pan is a rectangle and it measures 3.6cm x 3.2 cm. I have always heard these pans to be referred as “square” pans, but they really are rectangular pans. You get 0.09 ounces or 2.5 grams. That is a pretty good amount for the price. The eyeshadow is labelled on the back part so that always makes my day 🙂 Also, their expiration is 18 months, as opposed to the traditional 12 months.
Price and Shipping:
The Inglot rainbow eyeshadows are priced at $8.00 + tax per eyeshadow pan and it is a superb price. Their prices did go up by a dollar a few months back, but it is still very affordable. I love that you get three shades from the same colour family in a single pan! Their customer service is really bad (at least here in the States). If you drop them an email, you can forget about ever hearing from them. They basically just take their own sweet time and you just have to wait. It can take them anywhere from 7 to 10 business to ship your order.
My Take on Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 104R:
This particular trio is very special because I do not own any good turquoise eyeshadows. I always liked the look of turquoise eyeshadows, but never bought them because I thought they would look weird on me. Recently, when I purchased the Sephora Disney Cinderella palette, I got to try out several hues of teal, blue, and turquoise-green (not quite turquoise) eyeshadows. After trying them, I was in love with them! I am no stranger to turquoise eyeliner, but teal/turquoise eyeshadow is new to me. So, I went ahead and bought the turquoise rainbow trio 🙂
Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 104R has three different shades of turquoise. Here’s a short description of the three colours:
1) Colour 1: A little too light for my taste, colour 1 is a light turquoise colour. I think it is a very unique colour and I cannot think of another colour quite like this one. The pigmentation is awesome and it applies easily and smoothly.
2) Colour 2: This colour is a pretty medium turquoise colour. Even though it is clearly darker than colour 1, it runs slightly light. It almost looks like light viridian green and not very turquoise-y on me because of the same. Like all Inglot rainbow colours, the pigmentation is amazing and fall out is not a problem.
3) Colour 3: This eyeshadow is a true turquoise colour. I would describe it as the colour of water if seen from above, right around an island, where the water is very shallow :). This is such a beautiful colour with no pigmentation or fall out problems and it applies buttery smooth.
Things I Love about Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 104R:
- This trio is the buttery-est application out of the 12 trios that I have reviewed.
- 8.00 + tax buys you three different hues of the same colour at 0.833 grams of colour for each colour, making it an amazing buy.
- The eyeshadows are not ashy or chalky.
- They are very pigmented and have awesome colour payoff.
- Since I depot everything, individual pans come out cheaper and make my life easier.
- They last 10+ hours on me with a primer and about 5 hours without a primer (I have super oily lids).
- It says matte, but I find the finish to be satin with a sheen, no shimmer, but a beautiful glow.
Things I am Not-So-Much in Love with about Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 104R:
- Absolutely nothing! 🙂
I would rate this trio 5/5 and recommend it to everybody!
Another amazing trio from Inglot is the 104R. These are very pretty colours that are wearable during day time. If you are experimenting with green, I would suggest this trio over the green trio simply because it makes your eyes look brighter and brings out the brown. Not exactly an everyday colour, but it can look spectacular if matched with your outfit. I also use coloured eyeshadows along the waterline to add a hint of colour without my eyes screaming “colour.” This is one of the last few Inglot rainbow eyeshadows that I will be reviewing for now, until I just buy more sometime in the future 🙂 Also, this trio was the smoothest and satin-est of all the trios that I own and have already reviewed. This one is worth buying if green is your colour! 🙂
Peace out! <3
P.S.: Enjoy pictures of my Inglot Rainbow eyeshadow collection 🙂
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 102R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 103R
Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow – 108R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow #112R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow #115R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 119R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow #110R
Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Rainbow #113R
Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow Pink Pearl
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Powder Eyeshadow Silver Pearl
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Duo Powder Foundation
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
NYX Single Eyeshadow Black
Faces Eye Shine Single Eyeshadow 04 Black Review and Swatches
4 Colorbar Single Eyeshadow
Boots 17 Solo Eyeshadow Darkness
Active Cosmetics Eyeshadow
MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow Review, Swatch, FOTD