WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I’m sure all of you beauties have heard/read about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows. Their range contains neutrals, bright colours, and now some Double Sparkle eyeshadows. I wanted to share with you guys my review of the Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 115R which is a trio of purples. If you have read my other reviews about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows, you can skip to my take/review of this particular trio 🙂
Where to buy:
I bought these eyeshadows from Inglot’s website. I don’t have an Inglot store near me (booooo), so I have to settle for ordering online. But there are enough swatches/reviews to help people like me 🙂 You can always try eBay and Amazon, but you’ll probably have better luck on eBay. Also, for some reason, prices are more inflated on eBay :-/
The pan is a rectangle and it measures 3.6cm x 3.2 cm. I’ve always heard these pans to be referred as “square” pans but they really are rectangular pans. You get 0.09 ounces or 2.5 grams. That is a pretty good amount for the price. The eyeshadow is labelled on the back part so that always makes my day 🙂 Also, their expiration is 18 months, as opposed to the traditional 12 months.
For reference, below is the average price and quantity (for a single eyeshadow) by some commonly used eyeshadows:
|Brand||Price (in USD)||Quantity (in grams)|
6.00 to 8.00 + tax
2.30 to 3.20
15.00 + tax
18.00 + tax
1.99 + tax
3.99 to 5.99 + tax
|Wet “n” Wild||
1.99 + tax
5.99 + tax
Price and Shipping:
The Inglot rainbow eyeshadows are priced at $8.00 + tax per eyeshadow pan and it is a superb price. Their prices did go up by a dollar a few months back but it is still very affordable. I love that you get three shades from the same colour family in a single pan! Their customer service is really bad (at least here in the States). If you drop them an email, you can forget about ever hearing from them. They basically just take their own sweet time and you just have to wait. It can take them anywhere from 7 to 10 business to ship your order.
My Take on the Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 115R:
Purples are just so festive and wearable. A colour of royalty, I think purple looks superb on Indian skin tones. A close relative of violet and blue, purples also make brown eyes pop. Since they are usually not as dark as indigo or navy blue, they don’t even make the eyes appear too much smaller. If you like coloured eyeshadow and are not sure where to start, I would highly recommend purple. And this particular trio is great because it has light and dark shades of purple.
Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 115R has three kinds of purples. Here’s a short description of the three colours:
1) Colour 1: It is a very light purple/lilac colour. It is a very soothing colour. It is very pigmented and it is not chalky or powdery. It is a great lid colour for people with brown eyes because it will really make them pop. It also great to wear for daily errands or the office.
2) Colour 2: It is a true purple colour. I like this colour better than colour 1 because colour 1 might not suit all skin tones, but this colour will definitely work for everybody. It is another great lid colour if you are in a hurry. It is very pigmented but I did find it to be a little powdery, but still not chalky.
3) Colour 3: This eyeshadow is a very dark purple-plum colour. It was also a tad powdery but it was also very pigmented. It would make the perfect crease colour for a purple smokey eye.
Here are things I LOVE about Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 115R:
• 8.00 + tax buys you THREE different hues of the same colour at 0.833 grams of colour for each colour, making it an amazing buy.
• The eyeshadows are not ashy or chalky.
• They are very pigmented and have awesome colour payoff.
• Since I depot everything, individual pans come out cheaper AND make my life easier.
• They last 10+ hours on me with a primer and about 5 hours without a primer (I have super oily lids).
• It says matte, but I find the finish to be a buttery-satin, which is way better than just matte.
Things I’m not so much in-love with about Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow in 115R:
• Colour 2 and 3 were slightly powdery but still very pigmented and had great colour payoff.
I would rate this trio 4.75/5 for just the product, ignoring the customer service.
I never really liked purple but I have recently taken a liking to them. This trio is great for everyone, whether you are someone new to purple, like me, or a pro. The quality is amazing and the pigmentation is to die for. I like this trio a lot because it can be used in the daytime or night time. You can create a work-friendly look or a sensual look for a night out. I would highly recommend this particular shade to all the Indian beauties.
Peace out! <3
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow #110R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 103R
Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Rainbow #113R
Inglot Eyeshadow Shine Square #48
Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine #11
Inglot Matte Eyeshadow Refill #388 Review
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow #399
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade #407
Inglot Eye Shadow Freedom System & My Palette
Inglot AMC Face Blush & Inglot Face Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
Inglot Makeup Brushes
Inglot Duraline Review + Usage
Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow Pink Pearl
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Powder Eyeshadow Silver Pearl
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Duo Powder Foundation
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
NYX Single Eyeshadow Black
Faces Eye Shine Single Eyeshadow 04 Black Review and Swatches
4 Colorbar Single Eyeshadow
Boots 17 Solo Eyeshadow Darkness
Active Cosmetics Eyeshadow
MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow Review, Swatch, FOTD
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow Quad- Wine Pink